Feedback Friday: What Communal Contest Challenges Would You Like?

feedbackfriday

Welcome to the weekly edition of Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves!

This week, we launched the Communal Contest feature which challenges players to work together to overcome a goal in order to win a sweet prize. We’ve got a bunch of challenges lined up of varying difficulties, including some that require everyone to play a certain game to earn a large number of points and others that require sending KinzPost gifts, but we want to hear what kind of challenges you think the community can finish.

This week’s question is…

What Communal Contest challenges would you like to see?

Would you like a challenge to collect a certain number of gems? What about a challenge to plant a certain number of saplings in the Caring Valley? What challenges do you think the community could finish? Remember: the harder the challenge, the better the rewards! Give us some feedback by commenting now!

3,638 Responses to Feedback Friday: What Communal Contest Challenges Would You Like?

1. Mark says:

You should have a best house contest! Whoever has taken the time to decorate their house and buy a lot of stuff for their house should be able to show it off and win money if their’s is the best. Pets LOVE showing off their house!

2. kristyl1 says:

i think u shold hav deluxe and kinzstyle cloths for prises! :-D

3. abby with roseme says:

a score of 12,7896 of the game go go googlels and a trip to the kinzstyile outlet.There pick out exusiy tops,pants,skirts,and shoes and belts. ;-)

4. happybappy says:

Something with the Pizza Palace game. That’s fun.

5. Boots says:

I would like to see e-store Items, rare items & exculsive Items! Love the communal contest thoe! There awesome! ;)

6. Taylor the softball champ says:

Dear Ganz,

How about a contest where you have to score 1,000,000 on Pizza Palace. If you do you get three rare items for free.

7. Delaney says:

We should have a Webkinz Contest when we have to type what Webkinz we should add to the collection.(eg:Rainbow Butterfly
    A butterfly with colors of the rainbow.
    psi:Rainbow outfit.
    psf:Rainbow cake)

8. dotdotbam says:

i will like a golden pegasus contest. and webkinz will mail it to you. you have to write what the pegasus saw in the sky. p.s. if you agree say go dotdotbam

9. Calista says:

I would like a Cash Cow contest.

10. reindeer says:

i would like a polar plunge contest and get 100.00 for the score

Leave a Reply