Feedback Friday: What is your favorite type of Webkinz Newz contest?

Welcome to Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves! feedbackfriday

Each weekend on Webkinz Newz we host contests for Webkinz World™ users. There are many different contests that we’ve had on Webkinz Newz, including video contests, drawing contests, story contests, and many others. So to keep all of our loyal fans enjoying our many contests, we want to hear from you!

This week’s question is…

What is your favorite type of Webkinz Newz contest?

Do you like writing stories? Or drawing pictures? Maybe you like creating top 10 lists? Whatever your favorite contest is, we’d like to hear from you! Give us some feedback by commenting now!

/newz/post/1150_jump-into-woodland-wonders-with-a-new-webkinz-figure-.htmlfeedback-frida…oad-trip-event/

637 Responses to Feedback Friday: What is your favorite type of Webkinz Newz contest?

1. apache says:

My preference is the floating object kind. jstbcause is right when she/he says it gives everyone a chance. Not all of us are artistic enough or computer literate enough to compete equally in the special contests. It is fine to have that kind for all those super talented “kinzers,” but let’s have a few more floating object types with some of them giving better prizes. Thank you for the chance to voice my opinion.

2. luckydog999 says:

Ok, this is old, but whatever. I like the top ten. Yeah…

3. skb1025 says:

i like the video challenges where you win a webkinz pet if you win!

4. jstbcause says:

I like peek a newz or the floating contests where when clicked on the items you win or you find so many you win. I think those are the best cause it gives everyone a chance to win not just certain people. I have entered in many of other contests to only lose to almost the same people every time. I would rather see everyone get something than just the selective few that win and yes I am a deluxe member so that has no justice in my answer

5. aedes says:

I like the Floaty Clicky contests the best because you always win a prize. I don’t really like the other contests because you never win a prize. you waste all the time entering the contest but then you never win anything. There are only like 5 win every contest.

6. snakefreak1999 says:

ones to win pets

7. gummy585858 says:

I really like writing contests.Please add more of them!!!!

8. Alex says:

I think Webkinz should make a ” Webkinz Storage Unit” where you could store your items so docks will be cleaner!!

9. amy says:

the writing contest even though for some reason theyll never let me enter

10. e says:

I like drawing contests.

Leave a Reply