Feedback Friday: What Would You Add To The Park?

feedbackfriday

Welcome to the weekly edition of Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves!

The always-popular Kinzville Park got a big update this week: members can now help to clean up the park in order to earn “Green Score” which can unlock special prizes! This great new addition will give you even more reason to hang out in the park with your friends! And while we working on a few other ideas to make the park more fun—including adding more trash to make collecting easier—we want to hear from you!

This week’s question is…

What would you add to the Kinzville Park?

Would you like to see more slides and swings? More play areas? A mini-game exclusive to the Park? Give us some feedback by commenting now!

4,774 Responses to Feedback Friday: What Would You Add To The Park?

1. Webkinz Lover says:

when it is winter i think you should put up a christmas tree and when you click on it you can sing christmas carols

2. Rosie says:

I know!!! i want a friends bar cuz when i want 2 add somebody we have to go 2 the clubhouse.

3. Rosie says:

i agree with everybody :)
    there should be an ice cream stand and it should have more flavors… OR we could like design our own and sell it.
    plus maybe we could get a prize for collecting a specific number of ice cream
    Like ice cream cherry glssses! xD

4. x file says:

pool more chairs icecream store.

5. Hayley Willaims fan says:

i would add more campfires

6. goodpie6 says:

i would add a place you can play soccer aganced other people but see you pet

7. wooly says:

i would add you know how they have a stage well you could enter a play or musical and there would be judges just like at pageants to see who’s the best actor or actress. and also there could be cookouts at the fire where Webkinz could roast marshmallows. and have ham burgers and hot dogs.

8. Coolkid25 says:

My best idea for the park would be a Merry-Go-Round! You probably get tired of hearing how people want pools, rollercoasters, and/or hot tubs. But, why should I care? The Merry-Go-Round, is my idea, and I think it should be able to hold four Webkinz. But, that’s all, peace-out! ;)

9. Zoey --- LAB LUVR says:

POOLS!!! Most parks Have a swimming pool, And Monkey bars… But i wonder how a webkinz pet go on that…

Lolz. Someone will figure it out eventually :D

Leave a Reply