Feedback Friday: What Would You Add To The Park?

feedbackfriday

Welcome to the weekly edition of Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves!

The always-popular Kinzville Park got a big update this week: members can now help to clean up the park in order to earn “Green Score” which can unlock special prizes! This great new addition will give you even more reason to hang out in the park with your friends! And while we working on a few other ideas to make the park more fun—including adding more trash to make collecting easier—we want to hear from you!

This week’s question is…

What would you add to the Kinzville Park?

Would you like to see more slides and swings? More play areas? A mini-game exclusive to the Park? Give us some feedback by commenting now!

4,774 Responses to Feedback Friday: What Would You Add To The Park?

1. slebioda says:

I will add a pool and sandbox that you can use 1 a day .
    Somthing like recess in kinzville.

2. Rossie says:

I would add a friend bar so you could add friends at the park insted of going to the clubhouse,it takes to long and you forget what zone color or room you were going to

3. Rossie says:

I would add a pool a really really really really big pool and a icecream shop and a food market where you can get food and your webkinz will never get hungry when your at the park

4. Harriette56 says:

A game where you can play jumprope(skipping)

5. GOOGLESLOVER2373 says:

MINI-GAMES!!! and a track your pet could run on. oh and sandboxes that are placed around the park that pets could go in and dig up treasures that can only be found in the park! :)

6. Maytheforce says:

Cut down all the trees and make a bond fire the size of Manhattan!

7. lovepup says:

i would add a flee market where pets can buy and sell stuff and you get to choose prices for items!

8. rosenose says:

i would add a pool! a huge one!!!!

9. KKSPARK says:

I would like to see musicians playing in the park and be able to play with them for prizes.

10. melanie4080 says:

Plays and more icecream men!!!

Leave a Reply