Feedback Friday: What would you like to talk about?

Welcome to Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves! feedbackfriday

Every Friday on Webkinz Newz, we pose a question in our weekly Feedback Friday. You, our fine users, have helped create new item ideas, pin pointed the best games on Webkinz World™, discussed sports and summer activities, and much much more. Now it’s your turn to choose the topic. This week we’re opening up Feedback Friday to your suggestions on … Feedback Friday! What would you like to comment on? What would you like Feedback Friday’s focus to be? Now is your chance to make some suggestions.

This week’s question is…

What would you like to talk about?

Would you like more questions about Webkinz World? Or do you like commenting on things in your own lives? Whatever it is, we’d like to hear from you! Give us some feedback by commenting now!

/fun/main/feedback-frida…oad-trip-event/

919 Responses to Feedback Friday: What would you like to talk about?

1. snowshoe says:

I would like for the W Shop to add more flowers and trees. I’d also like new paint and wallpaper. We really need more beds. Some of the beds could be retired and new ones introduced. Love to have, for my backyard, an interactive swing set. One more thing, I’d love, love,love an ice skating rink. Thank You

2. gwenelizabeth2 says:

would love to talk about cooking–tired of just getting gunk. or at least better clues.

3. Pirate Granma says:

Wouldn’t it be fun to have an amusement park? Rides! Corn dogs and cotton candy! Even games!

4. elmo865 says:

please change kinz post rules, we should be able to send our friends stuff more than once a day

5. lion865 says:

i wish that you will let us use kinz post whenever we want more than 1 time per friend, please change that, im always wanting to use it and forgetting who got what, thanks,

• Amanda the Pomeranian lover says:

I just got the Signature Australian Shepherd, her name is Macie Mae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dogs rule, expecially Pomeranians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and don`t you find it annoying when you went on to Webkinz for the first time that day, and you tried to do a comment and it says that you`re posting too fsat, and you haven`t posted all day?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. catharis says:

Why when you are in the middle of an arcade game, and really doing well, are you logged off? it makes me angry when I’m
    doing really eally well and then KABOOM yoou’re logged off! Why???

7. sonya188 says:

I would like more questions because all the itams of my room was missing! All the other rooms had their itams but none in that room. I would like to know the answer to that.

8. logan says:

New Secret Recipies

9. HIPPOJD says:

i would like to talk about how deluxe membership is unfair to people who can’t have it

10. hey says:

i want to talk about the Easter thing getting that toothy bunny mask

Leave a Reply