Feedback Friday: When do you normally play Webkinz?

Welcome to Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves! feedbackfriday

We know it’s probably the last thing you want to hear, but the new school year is right around the corner. As most of you Webkinz World™ users have come to learn, the Daily Activities times change throughout the year. In the Summer there are way more activities throughout the day for everyone to enjoy. During the school year however, there are a lot less activities, because we know you’re all busy during the day. So for today’s Feedback Friday, we’d like to know how and when you spend your time in Webkinz World.

This week’s question is…

When do you normally play Webkinz?

Do you wake up extra early and play in the mornings? Or do you come home and get all your homework done so that you have all night to play? Whenever you play in Webkinz World, we’d like to hear from you! Give us some feedback by commenting now!

/fun/main/feedback-frida…oad-trip-event/

889 Responses to Feedback Friday: When do you normally play Webkinz?

1. geniveve11 says:

I go on any day I want.

2. aes says:

After school, right after I do my homework. On weekends, 2:00 or so.

3. Fishstix2000 says:

im sick right now and i play webkinz every day!!!!!!

4. Fishstix2000 says:

i usually play webkinz when i wake up on week ends witch is 9:00 and on week days i get home at 4:00 and play till i have dinner……………..:)

5. arianna says:

I normally play webkinz everyday unless I’m not home, sick, or have a lot of homework.

6. robotwoman says:

I play with Webkinz as often as I can. Webkinz is very fun.

7. flours08 says:

ALL MOST EVRYDAY I LOVE WWEBKKKKKIIIIINNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Abigail says:

I usauly play at mazin hamsters. Could you add some more things to do there?

9. Brianna says:

I play Webkinz whenever i feel like it… IF I’m done with my homework and it’s not my bedtime. (On weekends it’s 10:30 and on weekdays it’s 8:30). Sometimes i might play it if I’m not playing my red Wii or my light pink Nintendo DS or my dark pink DSi.

Leave a Reply