New Challenges: How are YOU Doing?

Earlier this week we introduced 4 new and exciting Challenges in Webkinz World:

Journey to Treasure Island Challenge

CampKinz Cookout Challenge

Goober’s Assistant Challenge

Egyptian Expedition Challenge

We also announced the Winterfest Challenge that begins on January 14th!

So how are you doing?  Share your Challenge Tips and Tricks here on the Webkinz Newz Forums!

Stay tuned to Webkinz Newz for all the latest Challenge newz and announcements!

81 Responses to New Challenges: How are YOU Doing?

1. 1QUEENEE1 says:

No one ever sends me anything but like one or two people and then the games are a challenge because we have to get a certain amount of money or points like 2000 points and it takes me forever to do that

2. twetta says:

Any tips on the strength class in academy so I can try and do the challenge mover employment

3. Anna says:

Woohoo! i just finished the last challenge. i hope there is more to come!

4. Immuyuk says:

Please fix the Internal Server Error I keep getting. I’ve been getting these messages a lot lately.

5. emyLUVShorses;p says:

hey guys!!! i liked, starburst’s idea i always do that;) it works great and if you have too much food from the log out carnival…. you can sell those too!!!! i have like to hundred and some odd pieces of food in my dock!! and i sold them all and got like a thousand kinzcash all together… and still had enough from the log out carnival each day to feed my pets;p
    GOOD LUCK EVEYRONE!!!!!:)
    -emyLUVShorses

6. firefawn says:

1 more challenge and I’m done! Ganz, make more challenges please!!! (:

7. wilkim says:

I am having trouble with the wish machine. I purchased two items, but did not get credit for the challenge. What to do?

8. Webkinz User says:

O M G ! I have already completed like 2 of those challenges but that’s awsome

9. hopy25 says:

I enjoys the challenges, but right now I am stuck on three that I can’t finish: Actually three games that I cannot do. First the submarine game when you go on the island, 2500 points on one game is to much for me. The two others are the same game Picnic, I have tried and tried and never get enough Kinz Cash. It was bad enough to have to do it once but twice is to much for me . Could you let us play it over and over and at least it might take me a while but even 1 Kinz Cash a game for 25 and 50 kinz cash might be doable. Stuck, that’s me.

• emyLUVShorses says:

hey hopy25, if the challenge discription says; “earn a total of 25, or 50 or whatever kinzcash” that means just keep playing the game and add up all the kinzcash you’ve won like:
      GAME 1: 12 kinzcash
      GAME 2: 5 kinzcash
      GAME 3: etc…….
      and if you add those up eventually you will get to your score;)
      BUT… if it does not say “TOTAL” than you’re hosed, sorry but you would need to earn it all in one game which totally stinks cause i’m not good at the game picnic, and most of the arcade games either;p
      P.s. GOOD LUCK!!!!
      -emyLUVShorses

Leave a Reply