Rating Webkinz Friends on Facebook

Webkinz Friends
Hey Parents and Webkinz fans on Facebook! It’s Valarie Vonscribe here, telling you all about Facebook game ratings.

Are you building the Kinzville of your dreams on Facebook? How would you rate the game?

Keep your EYES on the right-hand side of your Facebook account because you may get the option to RATE Webkinz Friends!

The Facebook app ratings will pop up randomly but when it happnes, you’ll see a 5-star rating box… please give us some STARS!

If you have a Facebook account, and you’re looking for other buddies playing Webkinz Friends, then head over to our OFFICIAL community page
–> http://facebook.com/webkinzfriends <—

Webkinz Friends Screenshot

64 Responses to Rating Webkinz Friends on Facebook

1. Dragongirl says:

I want to try it, but I feel too out in the open on facebook. Maybe I’ll give it a try… I love webkinz!

2. toodle9876 says:

really more friends!

3. Annonymus says:

Does anyone know if you can do webkinz friends without facebook?

4. kittygirlove says:

Is this the new webkinz world?

5. emmiekinz says:

I love Webkinz Friends! AND Amazing World! Webkinz Friends is not slow on my computer, and the friend adding part is so easy. I have tons of Webkinz Friends friends (lol). You meet a lot of nice new people that way sometimes. I do recognize some goals do require actual money for Facebook credits if you can’t get the item they’re asking for to complete the goal, but it’s a new Facebook game, and the problems will be fixed. BE PATIENT PEOPLE! You will get old enough to be able to go on Facebook soon enough. Don’t, whatever you do, grow up too fast! That’s no fun! I am a deluxe Webkinz World member and a member to Amazing World so I HAD to start playing this Facebook game by Ganz! I am not a kid, but I appreciate every game Ganz puts out. SO MUCH FUN! I really like the diversity of the games. They’re all really different. I will play every game Ganz introduces unless I don’t like it. But I am a devoted Ganz Fan and I will be forever!! Thank you!!

6. WebkinzWrule5114 says:

I think its pretty neat!

7. kayla says:

Thats Awsome

8. chey says:

OMG! I love this game! i have played for 5 days straight!

9. tangy1234 says:

Why is this on facebook?! Everything has to be through facebook now! Like there are a bunch of things you can’t do because they’re all through facebook and it’s just not fair!

10. kylea n mommy says:

It’s an awesome and fun game. Sadly there is not as much stuff to by and get as on Webkinz. You can also send stuff to your webkinz account. So if you have a facebook and you don’t have webkinz friends yet you should really try it

Leave a Reply