Share Your Eggs Instagram & Twitter Contest!

Decorate your Easter Egg and then share it on Instagram and Twitter until April 5 for your chance to crack open a cool gift box!

We’ll randomly choose a winner and announce their name on Monday, April 6.

Post a photo of your colored-in egg next to your pet on Instagram or Twitter for a chance to win a gift box valued at over $50!

15 Responses to Share Your Eggs Instagram & Twitter Contest!

1. marinawaterd59 says:

I’m going to ask my cousins for help, for posting and stuff. I think you should open an Instagram or Twitter account that you only use for contests like this one.

2. TaffyKitty12 says:

I really want to enter…. but, I can’t. :( I don’t have social media, so it looks like I can’t participate. :(

3. dune456 says:

I thought it was going to be real eggs til I saw template. Gotta read the fine print. My computer is broken and I’m so sad I missed finding bunny ad for extra chocolate eggs. I’m going crazy not being able to play with my virtual Webkinz. And Dr Quack. Oh so bummed. But I wish everyone a great week and Easter. If you celebrate it.

4. AATWebkinz says:

How many times can we enter?

5. 1Emerald1 says:

This is a cute idea, but there is no way I’m opening a Twittter or Instagram account over it. This is too much, kinda like expecting people to turn off their ad block just to meet the mayor in the park. Way too much.

6. kittenhideout says:

Shucks, no social media around here. Good luck to everyone who can enter though!

• dune456 says:

Hi Kittenhideout, it’s your friend dune456. Sorry I missed your party. I was very sick and couldn’t get out of bed to play Webkinz. I was so sad I missed your party. Hopefully you’ll invite me again. Nights or afternoon is good since there is a 3 hour time difference between me and Webkinz. Also the reason the contests is on instagram and Twitter is to encourage people or parents to see those website’s and Ganz. At least it’s what I think it is. Happy Spring my friends

7. cinnamonlover21 says:

I don’t really think it makes sense to do something like that on Instagram or Twitter. Webkinz is supposed to be aimed toward younger kids, and both those websites are for 13+

8. Cherrycheesecake says:

Do you have to do a special thing in the description or post so that webkinz will see it? Like @webkinz or something? Yeah, the share center would be awesome!

9. klcottingim says:

Cool contest! (:

10. kittygirls13 says:

Awww, I don’t have Instagram or Twitter. Can I do it on Facebook or the Share Center?

Leave a Reply