Stay tuned to Webkinz Newz for the Latest Challenge Info!

How are you coming along with your Webkinz World Challenges?

Check out this Challenge Map to see where you are and what’s in store for you next!

Stay tuned to Webkinz Newz for the latest updates and share tips with others on our Challenges Forum!

47 Responses to Stay tuned to Webkinz Newz for the Latest Challenge Info!

1. zurizaige says:

i have not gotten my berry challenge , I do not understand why!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. starrie says:

Love all the adventures. I hope there are going to be more soon. :0)

3. Shar says:

for the winterfest challenge i’m on the last part but wadels iceberg adventure is delux is the only way to complete it is my g coines or becoming a delux the problem is i can’t do neither is there another way?

4. lolcard says:

I just finished the mega challenge! It took me 3 months to get 1200 pts on Pinkys Big Adventure. Thanks to anonymous for the tips on playing. Thanks to MDIChickadee for tips on the deep sea one and other games. I hope they have more challenges but not with Pinky or the frog I have dumped in the water a million times!

5. tygogirl says:

when does mr.moo go to the park i need him

6. redskelotons says:

I love all the challenges except for the Spring Cleaning Challenge. I’m stuck on the third part of the challenge where you need to earn 1,000 points on Tropical Troubles. The rest are SOOOO easy.

7. francinejellybean says:

i am so stuck, i can not get through some of the arrow key games. i do not like them. some of the goals are so out of reach. i am also tired of spending money on a vacation to try and get 2500 points. i can not do it. i am so done with challenges. they should make them all combined totals, those i can do, a little at a time. much easier.

8. ba1942 says:

I like the challenges .In the begining in the webkinz news it said you get a wall that has a river and snow for the background and floor .I was wondering when this was going to happen. Thank you

9. Missmissymiss says:

I LOVE doing the challenges,but I don’t really like the Wshop items as prizes.

10. emma says:

So cool I love those chaallenges

Leave a Reply