Webkinz Fan Rap Contest Winners!

Loading the player...

Hey fellow Webkinz fans!

It’s Valarie VonScribe here, your official gossip and news reporter for Webkinz.

I’ve got some exciting news for you all… the winners of the ‘Webkinz Rap Contest’ have been chosen by the folks at Webkinz Headquarters, and they’re featured in the video below!

Each winner will receive 10 Webkinz Pets and 10,000 in KinzCash — congrats to all the freestylin’ winners. Everyone at Webkinz HQ were super impressed with all of the videos and we’d like to thank you for entering.

Did you catch the Webkinz Employee Rap video featuring Webkinz staffers?

Congrats to Kozicat19, MisterPikachu100, JoeBeansLovesLettuce, Mollylovzu123 and Tbtspark on YouTube!

180 Responses to Webkinz Fan Rap Contest Winners!

1. greta72 says:

THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! it ROCKED!!

2. pinky0270 says:

wow, that was SOOOOOOOO awsome! :)

3. jewelrae says:

awesome you guys! it looks like you all worked soooooo hard on this, congratulations! my best wishes
    -jewelrae

4. nac32702 says:

i love the viedo

5. Princess Popcical says:

WOW!! you must be really encouraged with all these nice comments and here i send one now! AWESOME JOB!!!!!

6. Italian-Rose says:

Hey what happened to the monthly music videos they had last year ? I have been looking and looking for Januaries but all I see is Last years December BOOO HOOO ;-( I want them to correct this !!!!!!!!!!

7. Beatlesfan says:

Congrats to all winners!!! I would have done this contest but I could not rap… My sister could though.

8. Calico says:

Aww…I didn’t win!!!

9. jaylyn says:

I I LOVE IT !!!!!

Leave a Reply