Webkinz Friends: New Items and Goals!

Hey everyone! It’s Val VonScribe here, with updates on a new game revision coming shortly to Webkinz Friends!

The new update will bring players 7 NEW goals, 2 new buildings and 2 new items!  As you can see in the image below, players will have access to a NEW Puppy Picnic Table and a NEW Chili Dog Cart!  I can’t wait to put these in my Kinzville community park!

Webkinz Friends Items

Did you know Webkinz pets can be adopted within Webkinz Friends?! If the code has been previously used to adopt a pet within Webkinz World, you CAN use it again to adopt a pet within Webkinz Friends, provided it was used after May 2012.  As of today, this is the current list of eligible Webkinz pets –>

Webkinz Harmony Puppy

Apatosauraus, Batik Elephant, Bengal Tiger, Billy Goat, Black & White Cat, Black Bear, Black Cat, Black Friesian, Black Panther, Black Poodle, Blue Googles, Boston Terrier, Brown Arabian, Brown Dog, Bulldog, Bullfrog, Calico Cat, Caramel Lion, Charcoal Cat, Chihuahua, Chimpanzee, Clydesdale Horse, Cocker Spaniel, Cow, Domino Cat, Fleecy, Sheep, Frog, Gecko, Glamorous Gorilla, Glamour Gecko, Golden Retriever, Grey & White, Cat, Grey Arabian, Harmony Puppy, Himalayan, Hippo, Husky, Iguana, Jelly Bean Puppy, Key Lime Dino, Koala, Lamb, Lemon-Lime Gecko, Leopard, Lion, Lioness, Llama, Love Monkey, Mocha Pup, Moose, Mud Hippo, Panda, Persian Cat, Pig, Pink  & White Cat, Pink Pony, Pink Poodle, Pinto, Polar Bear, Poodle, Pug, Rabbit, Reindeer, Ring Tailed Lemur, Schnauzer, Siamese, Skunk, Spotted Frog, Spotted Turtle, Striped Alley Cat, Tie Dye Frog, Tiger, Tree Frog, Turtle, Velvety Elephant, Walrus, Webkinz Duck, White Terrier, Wooly Mammoth, Spotted Leopard, Yorkie, Rockerz Cow, Rockerz Lion, Rockerz Cat, Rockerz Bulldog

Do you have any of these pets?

Do you already have a Facebook account?  Join the fun on OUR official Webkinz Friends Facebook community page for tips, sneak peeks and to meet other players.

Webkinz Friends on Facebook, is just for teens and adult fans. Webkinz World players without Facebook accounts, can receive special prizes from Webkinz Friends (to their Webkinz World account) from a  parent or older sibling! This enables families to play together!

25 Responses to Webkinz Friends: New Items and Goals!

1. lilylovebugf says:

I HAVE ALL OF THEM

2. pupsrule says:

When I finally convince Mom to give me a Facebook, here are all the pets I’ll put on here- Mrs. Kitty Cat, sally cheetah, greeneyes, Aslan, Anna, Socks, Hilary, Sassy, Rose, Sliver, Cocoa, Rebecca, Priscilla, Jessica, Pero, and Shannon! BTW, Ganz, are Lil’ Kinz also on here? Melissa, Orangey, and Venus are Lil” Kinz!

3. wk365 says:

wow so cool cant wait

4. bratzdoll8 says:

I need neighbors, please.

5. lovepuppygirl says:

What is the harmony puppy wearing in that picture? It says Webkinz on it and it`s cool!!!

6. OK the new Boal says:

WE still need more land !val how can you have a park if you did all the goals like me you would not have room for a yard for a house much less for a park.i still love webkinz friends i just NEED more land

7. Skiddly says:

Webkinz Friends sounds really cool

8. bobble says:

Cool…. one of my daughter’s already has one and so do I so I’ll be good to go. Just need to get them back into playing more on here so I don’t need to do their activities all the time. lol Thanks Ganz!!

9. Lapras619 says:

That’s nice. I adopted a hippo and a leopard on August 8, so I’m good 2 go if i ever do this.

10. SparkleGirlXD says:

that’s cool (:SparkleGirlXD:)

• Midnight Sky A.K.A nihao9 says:

Um, cool! Even though, I’m not really a fan of Webkinz Fans, but cool, I guess. No offence! :roll: -❤Midnight Sky❤

• Mistyfoot says:

:lol: LOL ❤ the name @ Midnightsky, can I call you Midnight for short. I really want to add you , what is your username. You have to meet the kits, they will adore you names are 9oldest to youngest) Riverkit, Rosekit, Stonekit, and Silverkit ~*Mistyfoot*~ River, Thunder, WARRIORS

• katiekat says:

hi mistyfoot please send me a friend request my user name is knie6 no caps and no spaces

• Midnight Sky A.K.A nihao9 says:

@Mistyfoot- Of course u can call me Midnight for short! I don’t mind at all! My username is nihao9! It’s always been! So definitely add me! Lol! :lol: I would love to meet the kits too! They sound awesome! Lol! :lol: @CM- Of course u can call me Midnight for short too! It’s always okay with me! :mrgreen: -❤Midnight Sky❤

• Chicago Made says:

Love the name Midnight Sky, @nihao9! And could I call you Midnight for short also? And about Webkinz Friends, I used to play it, but I don’t anymore, since my parents said I can’t play it anymore. :( At least I have WW and WKN though. :) ~Chicago✖Made

• Mistyfoot says:

2 Chicago Made, you are 100 percent correct. NOTHING is better then WW and WKN :) :D :P I really hope that someone you can join me at the restaurant or Boutique at 7:00 TODAY and everyday, I will try to be there ( Kinz Chat Plus) With Carmel please just Carrie ~*Mistyfoot*~

• Solo cup says:

@mistyfoot will u add me? and great more stuff 4 webkinz friends :-( !#$0|0<up# ;-) :-) :lol:

• Chicago Made says:

@Mistyfoot – I don’t use Kinz Chat Plus (Yet), but I will soon. :) Just gotta wait a few months. ~Chicago ✖Made

Leave a Reply