Webkinz Giveaway on Facebook

Hey Parents and Webkinz fans with Facebook accounts!  Have you entered to win newly released Webkinz Pets yet?

We’re giving away Webkinz Pets like the Mohawk Puppy, Holland Lop Bunny and Cotton Candy Puppy until April 14th, 2012… on Facebook!

If you have a Facebook account, visit the link below to check it out:
https://apps.facebook.com/contest_ganzworld/

81 Responses to Webkinz Giveaway on Facebook

1. SereenaSoftpaws says:

I just entered, I hope I win the Lop Bunny~! It’s super duper cute. Good luck to all of u who enter<3

2. lotanna says:

Aw man!!!!!I wish this didn’t include an account,that required on face book,and your parents wouldn’t let you go on face book!If only Ganz understood that some people don’t have accounts,and I’m one of them!!!WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!I really wish this didn’t happen,and my parents would make me a face book account,and let on face book!!!WHAAAAA!!!!

3. abb-ster says:

i am going to ask my mom so wish me luck!!!!! I♥WEBKINZ!

4. KASSIDEE10 says:

AWESOME

5. BECCA says:

I love all of them so so so much!!! I would get all of them if I could because I love animals it doesnt matter what animal it is I love them all.(AGAIN)

6. countrygirl22 says:

I have the bunny, but I would LOVE the Cotton Candy Pup. It’s so cute :)

7. blondescooby says:

i like them there cool !!!!!

8. PPFBF says:

I have them all but the DOG!!!

9. rockingbox says:

Awwww! Most adorable contest Iv ever seen! Dont you agree? Love them all and too bad I dont have Facebook! Good luck to all who do! P.S. I love your name Raichu Magic Thunder! I love Pikachu,Meowth and Bulbasaur! There so cute! BYe!

10. HotChelleRae'sgirl says:

i’ll ask my dad to enter it :D he has a FB

Leave a Reply