Submitted by: Cas with Rayno
What you need:
- Clay pot
- Green paint
- Fuchsia paint
- Black marker
- Wood bead
- Green metallic pipe-cleaners
- Wiggly eyes
What you do:
- Turn pot upside down and paint the clay pot green including the bottom, which will be the top part.
- Paint the wood bead fuchsia and let dry completely.
- Glue wiggly eyes to pot.
- Using black marker draw mouth on pot rim.
- Using the end of the paint brush handles, dot four dots on each side of the face with fuchsia paint.
- Cut one metallic pipe-cleaner in half, and wrap around the painted wood bead. Glue to top of the painted clay pot.
- Bend in half and glued in place, 6 Green metallic pipe-cleaners to bottom of clay pot to make the legs of the bug.