♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

chrissyranch

Dear Fairy Godmother….Becky you are my hero!!!! Thank you so much for the adorable barn!! You’re so sweet and have made me so very happy. You are a true angel…. thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

bunnyhoward

Oh, goodness, this is so nice of you to do! Thank you so much for all the kindness you’ve shared with all these people! I have always always wanted a fairy falls tiara, may I wish for that? and if you don’t have one, may I wish for vampiress shoes instead? I love those so much. Even if you don’t have them thank you so much. ~ weedpatchfarm

Hey Becky! Thanks again soooo very much for granting the third wish: my sister was ecstatic!! I’ve now finally managed to convince her that what she received is much better than plumpy :D. Haha, you are a LIFESAVER, Becky. However, I do have one more request: if there aren’t any other takers for emo jeans or elf, could I trade you something for them? I feel guilty asking for them for free, after everything you’ve done, so if you could let me know what’s popular on this forum, I could try and get them for you? And just wondering, how many requests have you gotten for shuts? I could go around trading for a few other pairs, if there are a lot of requests: its the very least I could do. And don’t worry if we can’t trade for the items I requested: I still have so much to thank you for! Hope you liked the other items: thanks for everything! You’re amazing! :) ~helloprettypanda~

BubbleGum5

hi I need something to sell for good kinzcash. please thanks.

BubbleGum5

hi I need something to sell for good kinzcash. please thanks. un dogzfanforever

brandon78

Hi Becky, thanks for the gift! I just remembered some more clothes that I need and I know that you didn’t send me the others because you probably didn’t have them. I was wondering if you had the sea captain clothes- Blazer, hat, and belt. If you can get me those that will be great unless each person is only aloud 1 wish. -Thanks

Becky71W

Hi Brandon, going to send you the belt and hat today. And I will send you the blazer tomorrow because I have to get it off a different account. Do you already have the pants? If not I can send those as well : )

flowerlove9

Hi Miss Becky! I was wondering if you could maybe help grant a wish for my friend. His username is CanIHazChocolate36(I know it’s funny). He is looking for a sail blouse, cat costume top, and cat costume pants. If you have any of these I would love to surprise him with one. Thank you for all you have done for us!!! -flowerlove

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.