♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

bambamx9

OMG BECKY THANK YOU SOO MUCH TRULY YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON. I ALSO SENT A LETTER ON WEBKINZ TO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK ME FOR ITEMS YOU MAY NEED. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU TRULY ARE KIND AND WONDERFUL. -bambamx9

bambamx9

Hi becky i was wondering if you need red panda because i have three full outfits and i have an extra pair of white wings. I also have zodiac if you need. I am really thankful and feel really bad for asking but some thing i have really longed for are squiggly glasses and or full cat and full ketchup. Thank you soo much for everything and sorry for making another wish and being greedy. Its absolutely fine if you can’t send any of these because you have been more then kind and gracious. You truly are the best. – bambamx9

Becky71W

I also have 3 of the Red Panda outfit, wait no actually 4. Forgot about the one I go with the actual pet. However I am out of the white wings and there are people asking for them. But only send If you have no use for them. You can always use them for trading.

Hello Fairy Godmother. I was wondering if your magical wand had any of the items on my wish list.: White bunny ears, Sail captain shoes, Christmas tree hat, Singing sunflowers, Super fan hot tub, Summerfun hair clip, Red-Hooded riding car, Wrinkled paper lanterns, Hockey bed, The bubble bouncer. WW username is blueeyes89

Hello Fairy Godmother, I was wondering if your magical wand had these items on my wish list: White bunny ears, Sail Captain shoes, Christmas tree hat, Singing sunflowers, Super fan hot tub, Summer fun hair clip,The bubble bouncer, Hockey bed, Red-hooded riding car, Wrinkled paper lanterns. ~ WW username is blueeyes89

prettyluv

Becky thank you!! I love them!! I am still trading for shades for you. I hope you enjoy!! I know I definitely will : D -prettyluv PS Thank you!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.