♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hi Fairy God Mother! Thsi is so awesome! My username is: Prettydog0826 I would LOVE to have Elf Hat and Elf Shoes

Hi! My user is: WorldTraveler2013 I realy want Orange Army, Plumpy, and White Bunny ears PLEASE! Thank YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ganzmoneyz

Hello Fairy Godmother! I have really been wanting these three items for a very long time now… Witch hat, Emo Jeans, and White Bunny Ears. Thank you so so so much for doing this! I’m sure everyone is very appreciative.. I know i am :)! My Username is donavanmcpanda. Thanks again!

Patrick

Dear Fairy Godmother, I would really love the Lava Lamps if you have any to spare. You are so very generous and kind. If there is anything I can send to you, please let me know. I’m also good at prayers.  Thank you very much for consideration. Patrick

Roxy1010101

Hello Becky!! I have ALWAYS wanted Emo, Witch Hat, and Candy Dress!! It would be the BEST thing EVER if you could get me them!! THANK YOUU!!!!!!!!! My username is: Luckytreefrog11

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.