♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

HI BECKY! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR GIFTS! I was wondering if you happened to have any older Christmas items. Like original if that’s okay. If not anything OTHER than the last 2 years ( NOT Christmas carol street theme) is awesome! I don’t to make a big long list,I know how annoying that must be. So thanks is advance and if you can’t help that’s fine! THANK YOU SO MUCH! P.S I love room items!

Becky71W

No I like big long list because I don’t like just sending random items. And I don’t know what goes with which pet, I don’t know the years of everything either and it just takes up too much of my time to look everything up and then look through my docks to see if I have it. So I love list with the actual names of the items people ask for. When I see someone asking for me to just send anything I pass on those request and go on to the next person who actually ask for a certain item. So If you want stuff you will have to be specific, It just saves me a headache. Thanks and hope you understand : ) Oh and your welcome : )

Becky71W

Oh and yes I have older Christmas items : ) Just please look up the items you want and then ask for them with the correct name. Thank you, If I had that kind of time to look everything up I would but I don’t. So it is very much appreciated.

Blueice881

Rose5050 wants the signature theme’s limo. Thank you a whole lot!!!! :)

Becky71W

That is an item I don’t have. Is there anything else you are looking for?

Hey Becky! I wanted to Thank YOU SOOOOO Much for making my dreams come true! Thanks for the Emo and Witch!!! I dont want to be a bother, but IF you have an extra Black Squiggly Glasses, and Lily Pad Dress, I would SO Appreciate it! But if you cant get me those too cuz i already got something thats fine! I was just wondering! Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky71W

Let me get around to all the new wishes and If I still have some left I will send you what I can : )

keerthi22

Oh, and btw….my user is keerthi22, thank you!

keerthi22

Hello Fairy Godmother, the thing I have ALWAYS wanted would be either plumpy or wz jeans………if u can get one of those for me I would appreciate it. Thank you for listening!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.