♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

estherfluffy

Hi Becky Could i have plumpy and wz plz plz plz? My posts keep dissapering. My username is estherfluffy. Thanks so much!

Becky71W

I am out of the Plumpy’s Glasses and WZ Jeans. Is there any other items your looking for?

stokie2304

Hi Fairy god mother , May I wish for any of the sail boat clothes apart from the life jacket please . My ww Is tigger2376 . Many thanks in advance

kerley10

Dear Fairy Godmother, I would really like a candy dress, a army shirt, science goggles, and white hat. I would really appreciate it if you could send me these items if you have them. Thank you for your amazing offer of making wishes come true. My UN is Kerley10

Becky, may i have any thing Christmasses? i am sorry i haven’t got around to thanking you for everything. do you also have the whiplash splash from the estore? so if i wish to send you anything what account do i send it to? THANK YOU AGAIN!! hope i don’t sound too greedy, if i am just tell me:)

Becky71W

I have lot’s of Christmas stuff so just let me knoe what items you’d like to wish for. If you are sending something to help with a wish then send to KinzMystery. If it’s a personal gift you can send to my account that I actually play on and that is Becky71W. And no sorry I don’t have the Whiplash Splash. But send me a list of the Christmas items : )

wildafire12

Hi Becky. You have granted so many of both mine and my sister’s wishes so I told her not to ask for anything else, but she wanted me to ask for a candy dress for her(she loves mine). Of course I don’t expect you to grant it, but she wanted me to ask anyway. Thanks for reading and let me know if there is ever anything I can get you. Thanks again!!! -wildafire

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.