♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Would you by chance have the new neo gothic piano? I love pianos. ~dapplegreyhorse or WW UN is dapplegreyarabian.

Becky71W

I don’t but I have over 500 wish tokens between my Deluxe accounts so I can get you one or two or three etc. LOL I will get you one sent out tomorrow.

1 of ym friend saw I asked for the other 2 and they wanted to know if you could send them Cat Shirt, Pants and Hat. Their user is: Italianprettygirl I feal SOOO bad asking for so much for everyone! Im so sorry! You honestly dont need to answer these wants from them, I could try to get it for them if you cant! Thanks!

I told my friend I had asked for too much from you.. but 2 of my friends still insisted I ASKED you… You do not have to grant these wished though, they dont know how to use the site so im asking for them… 1 friend asked for WZ, White Bunny Ears, and Emo. That username is: Magicalyloved, my other friend asked for Witch Hat, Cat Feet, and Cat Hat, that username was: Prettydog0826, Im sorry for bothering you! But Thank you for granting everyones Webkinz Wishes and for putting smiles on millions of faces!!!

Raindrop

Right at this moment, I need the floral long dress from the kinzstyle outlet! My UN is SmartGirlAZ!!!

cuddlyfur1

Hi its cuddlyfur1 here with another wish. I am not deluxe so i was wondering if you have a rainbow swimsuit. i just got the colorsplash tiger and i want one for her. thanks

Serena100

I am absolutely stunned. Today I just received the item I requested from you a week or so ago. Thank you so very much for your incredible generosity. You truly are an awesome Fairy Godmother. I would love to send you something in return. What are you wishing for? If I have it, I’ll send it.

Becky71W

I know, I think every post from the past week finally came through yesterday. I was like OMG! I have so many people to get to. It will probably take me a week to get caught up. At the moment not wishing for anything but thanks for asking.

Serena100

If you do figure out something you can use, please let me know. I do have some Magic W Shades I could send (such small items for the lovely one you sent). I saw in older posts that you were seeking the shades, and would be happy to send if you still need them. I see that you often grant additional requests, so when the dust settles and you have a minute, I hope you might consider some of mine. There are some older items which I have not been able to trade for. They are biggies – Fancy Tea Service, Winter Fun Zingoz, and WZ Jeans, and have been dreams of mine for some time. Also on my list are a Giant Spider Web Dining Table and Purple Lava. Of newer items, I am looking for a Beetle Bee Helicopter and a Carrot Car (Floppy Eared Bunny PSI). If you even could grant one of these wishes, I would be ecstatic. I thought if I gave you several choices, you might at least have one of them. You sent to petevite before, and that would be fine again, if you do end up granting any of these wishes. Thank you so much for you generosity to all.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.