♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hi my user is Luckytreefrog11 I never got anything from my frist wish so i was gonna ask again, Could I get White Bunny Ears, Bunny PJs, and Squiggly GLasses? Thanks!!!

Becky71W

How many accounts do you have? And can we please just stick with one? Thank you!

Hey Fairy God Mother! This is my 2nd wish, I was wondering if you had WZ, Witch, and Emo I could have? You are a charm! You have granted thousands of peoples wishes! You have no idea how many smiles youve put on faces! You are the kindest person I have EVER met!!!! THANK YOU FOR DOING EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE!!!!

crissy135

Ms Becky – I am not needing anything but one tangerine chair at the moment and hope to get it (not from you) BUT I am trying to find out the name of a couple of things I saw in the trading room this weekend ( I went for the first time and loved seeing everyones clothes) . Some one had a black skirt on that sparkeld with white sparkels- someone else had on this thing that was two hearts swirling around their pets head. There was also a tiara that lit up from right to left and the MOST beautiful pair of wings I have ever seen! They were purple, then blue, then yellow and red – not like the belt one I have- they fluttered so pretty! I am NOT asking for the items from you- I am just hopeful you can tell me what these things are called-as always thank you and I sent a note hoping to see you in WW tonight! crissy135

dogfish

Hi crissy, everything you described is estore. Check and see if the wings are the summer wings. DF

Artisticat

Hey Crissy! I was trying to find your post yesterday to reply to it to try and help Becky, but I could NOT find it in the forum! (It’s like sometimes it says it posts, but it doesn’t for several more hours.) I’m assuming that the skirt, tiara, and wings are eStore and I KNOW the heart hat you’re speaking of is eStore. The hat is the Love Spell Hat the wings you are describing sound like Summer Wings, and the Tiara could possibly be the Sparkling Tiara (If it’s Pink). I’m not sure about the skirt, though.

crissy135

oooh I do not want to clutter up Ms Becky’s busy page but I did start a forum called trading room. Dogfish told me the stuff is estore but she also did not know about the skirt either- the pet that was wearing it told me a fib and said it was burger but another pet told me a burger outfit looks like a burger- I guess one day I will figure it out! Thanks for your info though! FYI my cousin said I can have her old account if I can help her remember the PW- I hope we can figure it out as I bet there is some cool stuff in it cuz its like 4 years old and she collected beds- wish us luck! Or if you know how to ask Ganz to reset a pw we have a pink poodle code we can put in it to make it active- thank you thank you crissy135

Artisticat

Hey sweetie. I went to the Login screen on Webkinz to check for the password recovery option. What you do is you go to the page where you log in and you click the “Forget Log in?” button. It’s below the giant “BEGIN PLAYING” button. Then she has to enter her first name, her birthday, only one code from one of the Webkinz she owns (The tags), and an e-mail where you want to receive the e-mail to reset her password. Hopefully that will work! If she doesn’t have one of her Webkinz tags, then you’re out of luck. (That’s why they say keeping your pet’s tags are so important!) And also they used to delete accounts long ago if they were inactive for over a year. Hopefully her account was active long enough until the time where they no longer did that! My brother’s account and my best friend’s accounts are gone because they used to do that. I hope this was helpful to you!

cutie135

Hey Kitty I got in! Thus this new user name cutie135:) Add me so we can play on both accounts and ty for the info- you rock! crissy135#solvetheneontutu

Artisticat

@Cutie135 Awesome! I’m glad it worked! I tried to add you, but then I realized we were already friends! I totally forgot you sent me a friend request earlier. LOL. And you’re welcome! I’m glad to help out wherever I can (Even if it is mostly information and not gifts. Hee hee.)

Becky71W

It is fine, I don’t mind you chatting with others or asking questions. All I care is that everyone is having fun : )

edtf409

Thank you Becky!!! The outfit is so cute!!!

Hey becky I have no clue if my post posted so im just gonna tag it and hope u see it. thanks soooooo much!!! The slide is HUGE lol you’ve pretty much completed my summer wish list and ive gotten everything ive wanted from u and from trading with my awesome friends like dogfish. i greatly appreciate you generosity but i asked if you would like to trade? is there anything u need because i feel guilty when i told u i wouldnt ask for anymore wishes. you have done so much for me thank you!!!

Becky71W

No I’m good right now, but thank you. And I never put a limit on wishes. Everyone can make as many wishes as they want (don’t mean they will always get it) LOL. But I ignore the repeat wishers and work on the new wishes. And then I come back around and If I still have what they are looking for I will send. I will probably regret posting this, LOL..

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.