♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Raindrop

Hi Becky71W! My UN is SmartGirlAZ and I have been trying to make a Sweet N Treats theme, which is now retired from the Wshop. I would like the Candy Bar Bed! I am not logged on currently so I don’t know it’s actual name. You just go to the Exclusive section @ the Wshop and you will find it. If you don’t have it, I understand. U can only buy it in tokens. Instead, if you can’t fulfil my other wish, I would like some moonberry seeds, or just one. They are at the Ganz eStore, but not for long. They are not at the Webkinz eStore. I would be sooooooooooooooooooo thankful! If you can’t, please tell me, and if you can, also tell me. – Raindrop

Becky71W

I can send you the Super Exclusive Gift Box and then you can pick out the bed you want. And for the seeds sorry but no, don’t have any points to spare.

markg97

Hay Becky, Thank You for the Sly Slide it went great in my room and my friend is okay with not finding those items they did say it was” hard to find”, now all they just ask for is just to keep a look out for those items and a Neo Gothic Bed(sorry they have a longer wishlist but the items they request are the most wanted) . Thanks again for all you do and keep up the good work. See you around in W.W. and again sorry to be so needed.

Becky71W

I actually have more of the most wanted items than the little odds and ends items. And you are welcome for the slide : ) I had the Neo Gothic Bed yesterday but sent it to someone already : (

Hi Becky! My friend LuLu said she tried to post something to wish for but it just didnt work, she said her acc info was wrong or something? Not sure what, but she was asking for, Spins, Fairy Den Dress, and Deer Antlers if you could get that to her she would be more than appreciative! She would flip! Her username is: Birthday92

Lee866

Hey there Becky c: I just wanted to mention again how very thoughtful and amazing you are. Thank you so much for what you do, you truly are special ♥ I hope you liked the gift I sent you, but I wasn’t sure what you needed, haha c: Is there anything at all that you’re looking for? The second reason why I came to your amazing place is to ask if you maybe had a few pet items that I am looking for. I would love a Log Lodge Pool, Doggie Diving Pool, Healthy Harvest Dining Table, Lovely Tree Swing or a Designer Catwalk; they’re so cute and I would love to design rooms with them. The reason why I listed five items was because I wasn’t sure if you had them, since I’ve been looking for quite a while for them and haven’t yet been able to make a trade :c Thank you so much again ♥ -Lee

Becky71W

Thank you Lee for the kind words : ) And so glad you listed 5 items, because I do have at least one of those and I will get that sent out to you.

pransser

this is so nice of you, becky! <33 i just want to say thank you so much, you, friendly, and dogfish are all very generous, so i’d just like to thank you all for that. you’ve made so many people happy with these items! there are some items that i am looking for; but i would feel bad asking you for them without something that you get in return! is there anything at all i can get you?

Becky71W

I really don’t need anything but there are parts of WW I hate doing and that is the Hamsters and playing with my Zum. So I don’t have many items from those. But please don’t feel obligated and If you do send them to Becky71W. And my gift accounts that I send from are KinzMystery and TheSurprise.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.