♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

tigger0762

Hi Becky I would like to wish for a director chair , white ears , orange army shirt , polar plunge poster . Many thanks in advance :) my ww id is tigger0762

Becky71W

Sorry but out of those items.

Hi Fairy Godmother, I’m not sure if my other post posted but basically I would like to Thank you for all you’ve been doing. Its given people a lot of joy I’m sure! Anyway what I am really wishing for is anything Christmas or in particular the priceless elf hat. We would have to wait to send it though because I’m a new member and my new pet isn’t here yet. Thank again!

stokie2304

Hi Becky , I can’t seem to find any of my posts :( Could I please wish for Skaterkat skat board , a sail dress , sail shoes or any of the sail clothes , white ears , dunk trophy director chair which ever you have please . Many thanks in advance , my ww id is tigger2376 :)

You are so wonderful and special. Thank you I love my gifts. I have tried to get that hat for awhile, well no more! I have it. Thanks again.

clarissais93

Hey Mom if you could i really need the den dress and melody and slips. if that is too much i need circus items. especially a merry go round. Thanks so much. clarissais93

Becky71W

I have already sent you the Fairy Den Dress and Melodies Hat once already. I can send you a pair of slips and the Circus Ball Trampoline. I will see If I can find an extra Merry-Go-Round.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.