♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Dear Fairy Godmother, Oh my gosh! I just got your gift it is so amazingly generous I don’t know what to say. You are one of the sweetest people I have ever met! You are an all around great human being thank you for being so kind and thought full! Wow thank you so much! You have made my dreams come true! Keep up the amazing work and thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am happy to have a friend like you! Best wishes and have a minty christmas! Thank you!

epicshine

Hi Becky! i know i am asking for a LOT, but this time the items aren’t for me, they are for my friend. her gray arabian is shipping tomorrow(its her first webkinz pet) and i need these items to get her off to a great start on webkinz! could i have any of these items: the candy dreamland dress, cat feet, hippo feet, plumpy glasses, the swirl tiara(this is her second choice), the witch hat(she wants this most) the sail hat, emo jeans, orange army, or the green swim oufit? thanks! if you choose to send me these items( if you don’t i totally understand) please send them to the username epicshine. Thanks soooooooo much! you are amazing

Hi! You already granted three wishes for me(all costumes) and I just wanted to post my last. I would really love an orchard apple tree if you have any to spare. I’m not expecting this wish to be granted since I already made three, but I thought I would post it just in case you had an extra. Thanks for everything!!!!! -kittyprincess =^.^=

Becky71W

Hi Missy, If I had an extra I would send but I don’t. Already gave out what I had.

Becky71W

I do have the Evil Queen dress and will get that sent to you but I still don’t have the Victorian Gown.

Hello Becky71W!!!! :D I received my stuff today! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST AND A BLESSING! Hugs, pianoprincess23

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.