♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Allieberry2

Hi! I really need the tawny pup psi because it wont let me open my gift box and i love the psi. I would really apreciate if you could sent it to me…my username is Allieberry2. Thank you!

Allieberry2

I really need rockerz cat boots! I would be very happy if i got them! -Allieberry2-

Becky71W

The Rockerz Cat has a High Top Sneaker. Now the Rockerz Papillon Dog has a Black High Heel Boot but it looks like a High Heel Pump/Shoe. Is that the one you are looking for?

Hi! Okay so I did find the names of the trees but thought you may want to look for those closer to Christmas. Since its summer now, I thought I better not annoy her with anymore Christmas till at least fall. So I thought I would ask for some signature endangered Wallpaper and Flooring Sets. While I would love all of them I do have some favorites, which would be first priority to me, since chances are, as generous as you are, all of the sets would be way to much, for me to ask for (even though I would love it). So I have narrowed it down to two sets, both of which I really want. There are a couple, okay pretty much every, wall and floor sets that if you have on hand sometime I would like. I really want the Signature Swamp Land Wall and floor sets, as well as the Arctic Tundra Walls and Flooring set. I hope this is not to much to ask and any of the other sets would be great too. I am also looking for the Cape Mountain Zebra PSI as well. I know these are hot items, so I will not be surprised if you are out but I thought it would not hurt anything to ask. Thanks again for the Christmas stuff. It was wonderful! Have a great day, full of happiness, blessings!

Becky71W

I don’t have any of the Endangered Walls and Floors. I do have some of the PSI’s. I have loads of Christmas stuff so It is no bother. I will have to look up what that PSI is because I don’t know which belongs to that Zebra. So when I get a chance I will look.

ShrimpyKinz

Hey Becky!!!! Thank youuuu for the psi!!! I love love love them!! I would like to make another wish if you would allow me to! Here it is :))! Palatial Platform psi, Balance perch psi, Cozy Lop Croft psi, Lovely Tree Swing psi, Ancient Dig Site psi, Music Conductor’s tuxedo psi, Nomad Tent psi, Polka Dot Fireplace psi, Lazy Muddy River psi, anddd Cave Painting psi. Thank You Becky! You are truly the best :)!

ganzmoneyz

Hey Becky!! Thank you soooo much for all the PSI you have sent me! I love each and every one of them!! You are helping me out so much with my PSI collection, I am closing in on having over half of all the Webkinz PSI now and you have helped me get sooo many of the harder ones to find. I appreciate everything you have done for me and everyone else! Thank you :)! If you don’t mind me asking for another wish… well, here it is.. Please don’t grant this wish if you are running out of any of them or anything, since you have already gave so much… Thanks :) 1) Log Lodge Bed (Sig. Beaver PSI)… 2) Tricky Magical Blackboard (Charming Rat PSI)… 3) Arctic Airplane (Chillaxin Penguin PSI)… 4) Ornate Oriental Spa (Chow Chow PSI)… 5) Cupcake Forklift (Cookies and Cream Koala PSI)… 6) Frozen Fun Slide (Glacial Fox PSI)… 7) Elegant Vardo Wagon (Gypsy Vanner PSI)… 8) Good Fortune Kimono (Harmony Crane PSI)… 9) Muddy River Raft Ride (Sig. Hippopotamus PSI)…. 10) Hot Fudge Willow Tree (Ice Cream Scoop Snail PSI)…. Thank You sooo much yet again! -donavanmcpanda :))

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.