♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Tiffersneeze

Becky, you really know how to make someone smile. Bless you for being so kind! I cried when I received the Charm Tiara, you have no idea how long I have been looking for it. I was wondering if you could help a friend she has been with WW as long as I have, unfortunately she doesn’t have much to trade, I have been looking for the Hula Flowered Top for her for a while but no one seems to have it, even you may not have it! I’m coming to you just to see if you do have a spare if not I will keep looking for her, but thank you so much for everything you did I appreciate it so much. If you ever need anything you let me know! :) Her WW ID is: fatwhitebunny

Becky71W

Does she only want the top? Because I can send her the whole outfit. I will wait for your reply to this before I send anything but will go ahead and send her a friend request. Let me know If you have any other wishes.

Thank you SOOOO much Becky for the Rockerz Bunny psi!!!!!!!!!!! It looks SO awesome on my pet Hawk!!!!!! Hes a Mohawk Puppy! Thank you VERY VERY much!!!!!

Becky71W

You are very very welcome : ) I never put one on a pet, I just put it in storage.

Hey Becky!!! Thank you thank you!!!! I love the red panda psi and the seeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was also wondering you had: Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish), Cocoa Power Shower (Cookies n’ Cream Guinea Pig), Starlight Mint Sofa (Sweet Tooth Tiger), and the Rockerz Fox outfit? Thanks Becky once again!!!! You are the best!!!!!!

Psalm104_33

HI Becky! Just wondering if you have the Red and White Tankini Top? Thank you so much. My user is Micaela4343 : )

Becky71W

No, sorry I don’t have that. Is there any other item/s you might like?

Hey Becky! I was wondering also if you had these psi: Reggae DJ outfit (Rockerz Dog), Peppermint Swirl Slide (Waffle Wallaby), Gourmet Cupcake Maker (Maple Moose), or the Tender Hearts Loveseat (Love Puppy). Thanks again Becky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.