♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hi! :D I have a friend that needs the jean jacket uniform. Could you send it to me for my friend, please?

Meadowlark

Hi Becky, Thanks again for your kindness! You said to let you know if I had another wish. Do you have any Lovely Lavender Wall Sconces? They were among the Parent Club prizes given out this past Valentine’s Day. If you have any to spare, I could really use two of them to finish a room I’m making. Thanks so much for making so many people happy! ♥ ♥ ♥ ~ meadowlark1111 PS Sorry if this posted twice. I’m not sure how this forum works!

handstand5

Hi Becky. I hope you don’t mind me wishing again and if you do then I’m very sorry for bothering you again. I am looking for a lily pad trampoline, summer watering hole, and ancient dig site. They are all psi’s but the pets for them are too expensive for me. If you have any extras of any of them then I would love to receive one. Thank you SO SO SO much!!! I have appreciated every singe gift you have sent : ) -handstand5

Hey Girly! I love that you are helping people out, And Giving Kinz things they need :) You are a great Girl. Thanks for helping all the Webkinz Players out there that need some Things. You put a big smile to my face! So, Becky, I added you maybe a Month ago since I heard about you. I thought it was kind of what your doing so, Thanks for exepting my request :) I’m mamadalmation. I hope you got my gift :) I have been wanting to ask you what your trick on getting so many things are? (LOL) So, I was just wondering if you happen to have any Priceless clothing or Promo clothing? That would Be Great! I’m mostly needing WZ Jeans, If you have them. If not, anything is perfect Girly ;) Even if you don’t send me anything, That’s perfect as well, You are A Perfect Fairy God Mother ;) -mamadalmation

Becky71W

My trick is cash!!! LOL I buy all my stuff from a website. I would give the name but I’m scared they won’t post this. That is what they used to do If you mention another website. At this time I am out of WZ Jeans. I wish you’d had asked me a month ago because I had a bunch. I still have a few promo and retired clothing but I won’t send just random items. I want to send people items they actually want. Hope you understand and you can make a list of items you’d like. That way I just might have at least one of what you’re looking for.

Artisticat

I’ve come across websites like that while trying to find out information for stuff on Webkinz! It’s usually when I’m trying to look stuff up on that-one-fan-made-website-that’s-really-helpful-and-has-a-lot-of-information-about-webkinz-especially-items-and-Arte’s-rare-item-schedule-but-I-can’t-ever-seem-to-get-my-comment-to-post-when-I-mention-it LOL. My only concern with those websites that you speak of, is how they get their items or which websites are legitimate or not. (Like, I wouldn’t want to buy a bunch of items in bulk if the people hacked them onto Webkinz or something). I sure hope this posts!

LambTyler

Hi Becky! I have a friend that’s need a few items and I was wondering if you had them. They are the amethyst princess dress and the dance practice shoes (rockerz zebra psi) I don’t know if you would break up the outfit but they said they only need the shoes. I don’t need anything for myself, I am grateful for what you already sent. Thanks, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.