♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

ShrimpyKinz

Hi again Becky… Thank you for the Reggae outfit! It is so awesome! :) :) I would like to make another wish for psi again please. I need the color changing chair, happy hoppy tulip patch, melting chocolate chair, ossilily seeds, cozy cotton couch, friendly forest window, lily pad trampoline, hogwash shower, fancy fox kitchen counter and cabinet, slimy monster bathtub, and the sprawling candy plant centerpiece, Thanks!!!!!! -shrimpykinz

Becky71W

Ah man you had me so excited. I seen you asking for the Hogwash Shower so I had to jump over to the eStore to buy the Flying Pig. But It’s not for sale yet. So the shower isn’t available either. But I will see what I can find of those wishes.

ShrimpyKinz

Well thank you so much for the ones you sent me! I appreciate it very very much! And I’m sorry for getting you excited when it wasn’t out yet! Lol.

ganzmoneyz

Hey Becky, it’s donavanmcpanda… I would like to make another wish please (: Do you happen to have the…… 1) Aquatarium (Aquarius Retriever PSI)…. 2) Fresh Fall Perch (Autumn Owl PSI)…. 3) Bouncy Banana Bed (Banana Print Monkey PSI)… 4) Golden Honey Waterfall (Small, Sig. Black Bear PSI)…. 5) Summer Watering Hole (Blonde Cockapoo PSI)…. 6) Super Secret Safe (Bushbaby PSI)….. 7) Calicoat Closet (Calico Cat PSI)…. 8) Swamp Hovercraft (Camo Croc PSI)…. 9) Conceal Appeal Lounger (Camo Rhino PSI)…. 10) Ferris Wheel Lamp (Carousel Horse PSI)…. Thanks so much!!!! -donavanmcpanda

tammy9

Thank you once again.

Becky71W

You are very welcome. Just wish I had the flooring to send. And on the Persian theme there isn’t any dining chairs. The throw pillows are chairs and I put two on each side of the table. You will have to place the pillow by the table then get your pet to sit to see which way you need to rotate the pillow to face the table. I will see If i can find more If you need more pillows.

buttercup207

I’m not sure what i all said… its awaiting moderation… but i wish I could have dresses and the purple vampire costume.. if thats okay! I’m trying to collect clothes ’cause they look GORGEOUS on my pets. I would love to have tons of dresses (I like to dress up the girls the most) It would be AMAZING if I could get them! THANKS SO MUCH! – buttercup207 PS. – I’m sorry if I wrote almost the exact same thing twice, I’m just so excited to find someone as AWESOME as you!

Good morning Becky! So very sorry to bother you yet again…and I am slightly embarrassed as I come to you after I said I would not. :( Please forgive me about this, but I am here to ask of you yet another wish, if you wouldn’t mind reading through it. I am trying to collect pieces of the coveted cat costume, because I wanted to dress up my Black and White Cat in the costume, just to see how it would look. Right now, I only have the hat, and I am needing the shirt, pants and feet. If they are too much to ask of, after everything you’ve done for me, just ignore this wish, please. If you do not have them, and wouldn’t mind granting something else, I am also needing the pink explorer costume pieces, other than the shoes. I totally understand if you cannot or don’t want to grant these wishes, but I will keep in mind that you have already been so kind to me. For that, I should thank you again, because all those items have been very cute on all my pets, especially my pretty panda. I’ve had so much fun with them! Thanks for everything, Becky, you are an amazing fairy godmother!! ~Mel~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.