♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

cutie135

Sooo- Ms. Becky one of my new friends Vinny just adopted a new poodle. She sent you a note as I asked her to because she wants a matching chair to decorate her room. She is really sweet and i hope you can help her-thank you super much as always- I know you are busy with granting wishes but I hope you can help her with a matching chair- her rooms are very cute! Thank you crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

Becky71W

I wish I could help but I don’t have that PSI.

stokie2304

Hi Fairy god mother :) , May I wish for a cheeky dog grill or cheeky cat oven , or magical retriever psi sparkling star bed , or Alyssa music box estore promo item please . Many thanks again (tigger2376) :)

Muzzy1010

Hi Becky!!! Its me Muzzy1010 again! If it isn’t to much to ask I would like to make another wish. I am now looking for cloud adventure wings and a rock jacket. Just let me know! Thanks again Becky for all that you do! :)

Becky71W

Sent you the jacket but I don’t have any of the wings.

Muzzy1010

Thanks so much Becky I really appreciate it! :)

Good morning Becky! So very sorry to bother you yet again…and I am slightly embarrassed as I come to you after I said I would not. :( Please forgive me about this, but I am here to ask of you yet another wish, if you wouldn’t mind reading through it. I am trying to collect pieces of the coveted cat costume, because I wanted to dress up my Black and White Cat in the costume, just to see how it would look. Right now, I only have the hat, and I am needing the shirt, pants and feet. If they are too much to ask of, after everything you’ve done for me, just ignore this wish, please. If you do not have them, and wouldn’t mind granting something else, I am also needing the pink explorer costume pieces, other than the shoes. I totally understand if you cannot or don’t want to grant these wishes, but I will keep in mind that you have already been so kind to me. For that, I should thank you again, because all those items have been very cute on all my pets, especially my pretty panda. I’ve had so much fun with them! Thanks for everything, Becky, you are an amazing fairy godmother!! ~Mel~

Meadowlark

Hi Becky! I’ve been wanting to give you a great big THANK YOU for the Lovely Lavender Wall Sconces you sent, but I haven’t been able to find your reply on this forum. %-( I finally decided to just go ahead and post this as a new reply. In any case, the sconces look great and the room is finished now. I’m so happy with it! You’re one in a million! If there’s anything I can do for you, please let me know. Thanks again for your kindness. Hugs! ~ Meadowlark ♥ ♥ ♥

Becky71W

You are very welcome. Most of the time I just send items without posting a reply.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.