♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

LadyBeauty

Dear Fairy Godmother, Wow! What a neat forum to make people happy by granting their wishes! There is really only one thing that has totally passed me by, that I was never able to get, and that I really still wish for but never see at the trading rooms. The one thing I want most is the Amethyst Geode that was an exclusive item for adopting a pet and has long since been retired. If you have an extra one which you could send me, I would be most grateful! My Webkinz user name is LadyBeauty. May I friend you? If you ever need any extra stuff that others may want, and that I have, I am willing to send them to you to help you with your forum!

Becky71W

I sent you a friend request from KinzMystery and as soon as you accept I will send you the Amethyst Geode.

cutieny2008

Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t leave my UN, did I? Well, my UN is same as here, cutieny2008. Thanks again.

cutieny2008

Hello! I’m back again. :) I’m wondering if you have a Fairy Den Sofa, Burrowing Cliffside Slide, and a Peppermint Swirl Slide. I know these items are pretty rare and it’s a lot to ask. But if you just happen to have them, I would love them. Thanks for reading! :)

Becky71W

Sorry I don’t have any of the Peppermint Swirl Slides. But hope you enjoy the other items.

all of my friends are talking about u x’D saying ur very nice I like it that u do good things :3 I was wondering if u had plumpy and witch hat tyvm!

Becky71W

No on the Plumpy but I think I have a Halloween Hat laying around some where. What is your user name?

Hi Becky, hope all is well. I am looking for a few items from the new estore mystery bags, so I thought I would ask. Autumn Colors Pool, Autumn Balcony Window, Gemstone Chair, and the Sunflower Sprite outfit. Thanks for everything! ~MORHB~ PS. I tried my luck with the bags and didn’t get what I was hoping for and nothing is sendable :(

Becky71W

Hi mom, no I don’t have any of the new stuff yet. I usually get the new months items towards the end of the month. I thought about buying some of the bags but figured I would save my points. You can check back after the 25th If you still haven’t found those items and see If I have gotten any.

Will do. Thanks. ~mom~

dogfish

Hi Becky, I would not buy the bags, unless you like opening them. I have all, except the fireplace, already from the usual place. I also bought some bags and got stuck with a lot I didn’t want/need. All the items MNM mentioned are unreleased. I’m waiting for the green winged dress myself. TTYL DF/Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.