♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

monkeykeymon

Hi again Becky! Thank you so much for the Fairy Den dress, I was really happy when it came into the KinzPost! Is there anything that you need in return? I was also wondering if you had an extra Black and White Cat Costume? I think that it would look adorable on my pets :D Thanks again!

becky i hope you saw my post! i am so grateful for the items you send! you make me feel bad because there is nothing i can do to repay you! plmk if you ever need anything! well i was wondering (since your pretty much a webkinz expert) if you have ever seen a haunted outhouse, autumn tree swing, hayloft slide dragon adventure rollar coaster, or donut costume? i recently came across a page and saw these awesome items! i was wondering how to get these items because they are amazing! im pretty sure the costume is from the new fall mysterybags?? if you know where i could get these items plmk! im guessing they are going to be estore… but if you know how to get them i would love to know thanks :)

Becky71W

Yeah the only one I know of is the Donut outfit from the bags. I haven’t seen the others yet. Have they been released yet? And I am far from an expert. I have only been on Webkinz since Jan. 2008. Chloe might know about those items, maybe.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TREES!!!!!!!!

keerthi22

Hello, fairy godmother! Well, there is this clothing piece called the stylish snowsuit, and I really, really like it! I tried asking around, but everyone said no or they did not have it….if you have it, I would gladly take it off your hands, but if you do not, it will be fine! Thank you Becky for granting all my wishes!! have a Splendid day making the people of webkinz happy!!

Becky71W

I’m sorry I checked all my accounts and I can’t find an extra Stylish Snowsuit. Want to make a different wish?

goldenring

hiya Becky!!!! I was wondering if u could get scuba and the make an empression skirt!?? that would be awesome!!! and also thxs soo much for the rockerz shoes, tutu, and shirt!!! my UN is goldenring :)

Becky71W

Did I ever send the the Sunglasses to that Punk Cat outfit? Because I meant to. PLMK

goldenring

hi becky! can u send me the glasses for the punk cat outfit and the helmet and the scuba belt plz thxs! :) my UN is goldenring

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.