♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Tiffersneeze

Hi Becky! Its Tiffany again! My friend loved her hula, thank you so much! I’m coming to you now to ask if you have any extras of The Mystical Mouse PSI Clothing and same with the new Enchanted Goat PSI Clothing. I have been wanting the Mind Readers for quite some time I just never knew what it was called when I saw it, and the Enchanted Goat’s is too cute to resist. I feel really greedy that I’m coming back to you. I would absolutely love it if you have any of these that you can give away! You are a blessing in disguise. Thank you so much for your time and generosity. My WW ID: tiff74737

Becky71W

Due to a recent post I received I have decided to step away from my forum for awhile. Maybe a week, maybe a year, I don’t know yet. I might not ever come back. Now I am not leaving WW, I could never do that. Just leaving the forums. If I promised anyone something I apologize, I will not be sending/granting anymore wishes until I decide to come back. Most of you I will miss and I hope your Webkinz days will be magical even without me. Hope everyone understands and maybe I will see you around WW. Bye for now : ( Fairy Love Always, Your Webkinz Fairy Godmother.

So sorry to hear that this has become “un-fun” for you. I hope you can get back to what you enjoy doing soon. I just wanted to thank you for everything you have done on this forum. Not just for myself, my boys and niece, but for everyone. You knew there were going to be some scamming people. It’s unfortunate that they have spoiled the fun, not just for others, but mostly for you too. Hope to see you in WW. Thanks again for everything! ~MORHB~

markg97

Hi Becky, So sad to hear you leaving this post for a while, we’ll miss you and sorry if we got to needed, but Thank You for what you have done for everyone, you did surprise a lot of us over the year and you kept to your promise of granting Wishes. You Truly are a Fairy Godmother. Thank You and See you around W.W. Markg97

Muzzy1010

Hi Becky! I can’t begin to thank you enough for all of the items that you have already sent me! It brings me joy knowing that there are still a few good and generous people on this earth. If its not to much to ask I would like to make yet another wish :/ I’m super sorry as of you have already made my other wishes come true. What I am looking for right now is the Hula Flowered Top or a Scuba Belt. I see a lot of people with these items and it makes me want them even more! LOL but anyways Becky I completely understand if you don’t have these items or if you already have them for someone else, I would hate to be the reason for that person not to get their wish. Just let me know! :) Thanks again Becky and remember you’re the greatest! :) UN: muzzy1010

allpetsdance

Hi Becky I hope its okay if I ask for another wish. If its not, feel free to let me know : ) My wish is for a color changing sparkle plant, fancy balcony window, nursery crib, or diamond gem car. Thank you for listening! -allpetsdance555

kbk100

Hi Becky! I tried sending you a friend request a few days ago I just wanted to make sure you got it! Your user is KinzMystry right? Also i wanted to let you know I am not in need of diamond piano anymore I got it in a trade :)!!! So the only things I can think i am in need of is Country Sensation Stage, Polka Dot Piano, Monster Piano, Cat parts ( all but the feet ) and WZ. Just so you know I am NOT asking for all of this!!! Also I am so sorry that I said no to your friend request!!! I didn’t know it was you!!! I get so worried with who I add these days… Thanks again Becky! P.S. if there is anything you need please let me know and i’ll try to get it for you! Also again my user is kbk100.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.