♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

pransser

hi becky; are you still doing this? if so i would love a pink explorer outfit; i have been searching for one for awhile now. if you do not have this, two of my other big wants are the sail blouse and the vampiress veil. if you don’t have time or think this is too much, it is not a problem at all! you’ve given so much already. just in case, my username is pransser1. i do not remember if i sent a request previously or not.

stokie2304

Hi Becky , Sorry I forgot to ask do you have the purple vampires costume, the Taurus telescope (tigger2376) my username. Thank you so much for making my wishes . If you need anything just let me know .

stokie2304

Hi Becky (Fairy Godmother ) May I wish for plumpy glasses , white ears , the diamond gemster, swimsuit top/bottoms green, nutcracker2005 , dr quack bed/side table orchard apple tree, pumpkin mobile , giant spider dining table, ghostly urn beetle bee helicopter fun in the sun suit. Anything will be great . Many thanks again (tigger2376)

crissy135

So sorry I was really busy this weekend. I ran into Fairy Godmother in the clubhouse and it is the dining chairs from the signature pets that she is currently looking for- soooo if you are feeling generous and have spare chairs- thats all she really needs- thanks crissy135

catdy

Dear Fairy Godmother, This is quite a Treat you have! I really like PSI’s But everyone Wants them for a high Trade. If You have any I would love one! Or anything else will due. Thank you so much for the chance. ^^ Webkinz Username: catdy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.