♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

cutieny2008

OH! That last line is so Hunger Games! XD I would really love the Waffle Wallaby PSI, the Over the Rainbow Slide, a Celestial Unicorn PSI, and the Amethyst Princess Dress if it exists. I know these items are all pretty rare, and probably really difficult to get (as I haven’t seen them elsewhere.) If you have them and would like to give me them, I’d be grateful. Thanks for looking! :)

Becky71W

I have 3 of your wishes ready to go. Went to send it but you haven’t excepted my friend request yet. So just as soon as you do I will get those sent right out. The only wish I didn’t have is the Waffle Wallaby PSI.

cutieny2008

My UN is the same as here. Sorry if this posts twice! :)

shellzcuda

Hi Miss Webkinz Fairy Godmother, I tried to post yesterday, but I am not sure it went through, so I would like to try again. Do you happen to have any of the following Halloween items from 2005 and 2006: Haunted House Wallpaper and Flooring, The Monster’s Lair Gate, The Gargoyle Lamp, The Spider’s Web Window or The Phantom Pop? I am also a huge hockey fan and the only piece I am missing from my hockey collection is the Hockey Skates. I would really appreciate any of these items that you have to spare. Thanks so much for your kindness and generosity! I sent you a friend request and you have already accepted it. Thanks again, Shell

Becky71W

Thank you so very much for the Magic W Shades. I was able to send you the Haunted House Walls and Floors as well as the Hockey Skates. The other items I’m sorry to say I don’t have at this time. Enjoy your wishes and come back anytime to make more : )

shellzcuda

You are more than welcome! I am glad that I had something (even though it was small) to help you out. I posted a thank you on Saturday, not sure if it has come through; so I will repost now: *Good Morning Webkinz Fairy Godmother! Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for making my wish come true!!! I couldn’t believe my eyes! What an absolutely incredible surprise! This might just be the best day ever in Webkinz World! Thank you again for being so magical! Shell* Also, I was wondering if you had a Webkinz Day Year One Trophy or piece of Cake, the Map and Compass Set or the Beanstalk Basket from Adventure Park, any of the Mazin’ Hamsters Drinks (Berry, Citrus, Currant or Punch or the Hamlet Globes (Flag, Gem, Matching Pairs or Zum), the Bronze or Silver Deluxe Beauty Trophies or any of the Jellybean Jars from the Party Packs (Christmas, Spring, Summer, Valentine or Winter)? Again thank you for being so kind and making so many wishes come true! Shell

Becky71W

I will send you the Deluxe Beauty Trophy’s tomorrow. I have to move from another account and have already sent from that account today. I do have Jelly Bean Jars from guessing.

shellzcuda

Thank you so much again Webkinz Fairy Godmother! I hope you got to enjoy some fireworks for the 4th of July and weren’t too busy making wishes come true… You really do make magic happen! I thought I would never get those! I have entered so many competitions and just couldn’t quite get those…and now they are part of my collection :) I am SOOOO happy! Do you need any exclusive items (I don’t have any extra of the retired ones) to help some other people out? I would be happy to send some of those to you.

inki14

Oh I almost forgot. I also am looking for the signature australian shepherds psi(Country sensation stage.) Thx again and again! -Missy<3

Gracie10294

Ok, hey Becky, I will make another wishlist in a couple of mins. I will post on here ten things. ;) thank you once again for everything lol. Becky, is the best fairy god mother! ;) your BFF, Gracie/girls rule :)

do you have a fairy den dress or a gemster? i’d be happy to trade i dont feel it would be fair for you to just give it away. if you don’t have it to give i understand. my user is 4555056 and if you don’t have it still add me im always looking for friends thanks!! :)

Becky71W

Hi, sent you the dress. Sorry I have no Gemster’s at this time. Let me know If you have anymore wishes : )

Becky71W

Sorry, that is one I don’t have. Hope you are enjoying the wishes I did grant : )

dub

Really, really, really????? I have been looking for these for SO long. You don’t even know how grateful I am to you!!! Thank you so much! You’re the best!!!!! -Dub

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.