♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

STARS1806

Hay!!! I’m needing Emo jeans, Plumpy’s glasses, orange army shirt, charm, swirl, new signature psi, parrot psi, tiger psi, this months psi, cat outfit, candy dress, sail, WZ jeans, fairy den dress, licorice dress, melody, Priceless Halloween hat, White bunny ears, Pink Bunny ears, Deer Antlers, Green swim, Scuba outfit, Hula outfit and Gem pet psi.. I will love u forever (LOL) Thank you so much And If U can get some of these for me, That would be great :D I’ve been looking for these for a LONG time and I’m just SUPER excited and I’m being hyper… LOL. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.. Sry if I’m so repetitive, iI just need all of those REALLY bad My User name for webkinz is Starz1806 thanks cya later

Becky71W

Sorry all out of those. Those items went like hot cakes, LOL.

Hey Becky! I just came into the good fortune of acquiring ANOTHER Fairy Den Dress (It’s just sooo adorable!!) As I’ve noticed some of these items are very popular, let me know if I’m allowed to fill in the wish from STARS1806 above. I’m only concerned because it is your forum, of course. And I do wish to thank you for everything you’ve done for me, and its the least I could do to help you out and show you how grateful I really am. Thanks very much!! ~helloprettypanda~

Becky71W

Yes that would be great. Thank you : )

inki14

Aww so sorry to hear. Hope you feel better soon!!!! Hugs : D -Missy

Gracie10294

BECKY!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! :) your the best!! :) lol I jumped up and down up and down when I saw your gift thank you thank you thank you!! :):)):):):):)

hi amazing fairy godmother :) sorry my post posted more than once, dont mean to sound greedy :P i heard you were sick and hope you are ok and feeling better! i also hope ur not getting overwhelmed with all of these wishes! if you need any help i could probably help u w/ some of the smaller ones i dont have awesome items like u lol i hope ur feeling better you are such an amazing person for doing this and i hope one day you post a wish list so we can make all ur webkinz wishes come true :)

crazy011

HI Becky! You are so generous! It’s hard to find people like that. Anyways, if you have melody or any neo gothic I would appreciate it greatly! My ww username is crazybratz011 . Thank! ~Crazy011~

coldbear1321

Omg Hey Fairy GodMother! I need the following! Melody(2) Plumpy(2) Witch hat(2) Fairy Den (2) Full Cat, Full Elephant, Full Lion, Full Hippo, Black Torn, Love puppy psi, sherburt bunny psi, Green Swim Top and bottom, All Gem Cars, Pink Dj, Burger Suit,Beach Ball, All Slides and swings,Spins, All rockerz, Bunny EArs, And Candy dress Thank You! ~Coldbear1321

Becky71W

Don’t need much do you??? You may not remember this but I gave you the Beach Ball suit from another account (InFashion) and you never gave a thank you or anything. Good luck with that collection.

SailorMoon

Hi becky if you see this I wished for plumpy and witch I am excited to get them please tell me if you were planning on granting my wish because otherwise I will be pretty sad lol and my user name is Kathrynhappy and I do believe you will grant my wish so I will thank you now and after. THANK YOU SO MUCH you are a wonderful person and i love that you are not selfish at all! I wish I had enough items to do what you are doing! and thanks again for being so wonderful!

hi fairy godmother :) sorry my other post posted more than once, dont mean to sound greedy :P i heard you were sick and hope you are feeling better and not getting overwhelmed with all of these wishes! if you need any help i could probably help u w/ some of the smaller ones. I was wondering if you or you happen to know someone with an extra candy dreamland dress, holiday spirit slide, or holiday spirit swing for trade. I feel horrible asking for more wishes when you already helped me and my sis out so maybe do u have them for trade? I have emo and craving candy hat for trade. Have a few more stuff but not awesome items like u have! hope ur feeling better you are such an amazing person for doing this and i hope one day you post a wish list so we can make all ur webkinz wishes come true :) you deserve to get the items you’ve been looking for when you’ve taken so much time and effort to help other people get what they want. bet you feel like santakinz X100 lol ttyl :)

Becky71W

I can send you a dress but I don’t have that slide or swing. I keep trying to post that I don’t have them but I guess they are just not going through. Hopefully this one will.

Becky71W

I already sent you Plumpy’s Glasses and I don’t have any Witch Hat’s at this time.

Hi again Becky! Am I allowed another wish??? If not, it’s okay. I know you want to have a chance to help everybody :) Please let me know. Thank you again for the kitty costume =^.^=

Becky71W

Yes of course. Even though that costume was 4 pieces I only consider that as one wish. Everyone can get at least 3 wishes. More If I have more. The worst that can happen is I say no because I don’t have it. I do work on new wishes first then after that If I have it I will send you your next wish : )

Oh my goodness Becky!! You are so kind! I collect super rare costumes, so might you have a mind reader costume?? I know its totally a lot to ask, but I can’t find it anywhere else and you seem to have everything lol. I really really really hope you have it!! Also I am posting this same thing at the end of your forum just in case you don’t see it here. -kitkat

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.