♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

alessia97974

hi, becky! do you happen to have an extra squiggly glasses, bunny pj’s, or the elf shoes and hat from 2005? thanks so much, my username is alessia97974

Becky71W

Sorry I got the PJ’s wrong. I haven’t seen the new Bunny PJ’s so I just assumed that was what you were looking for.

hi fairy godmother :) i heard you were sick and hope you are feeling better and not getting overwhelmed with all of these wishes! if you need any help i could probably help u w/ some of the smaller ones. I was wondering if you or you happen to know someone with an extra candy dreamland dress, holiday spirit slide, or holiday spirit swing for trade. I feel horrible asking for more wishes when you already helped me and my sis out so maybe do u have them for trade? I have emo and craving candy hat for trade. Have a few more stuff but not awesome items like u have! hope ur feeling better you are such an amazing person for doing this and i hope one day you post a wish list so we can make all ur webkinz wishes come true :) you deserve to get the items you’ve been looking for when you’ve taken so much time and effort to help other people get what they want. bet you feel like santakinz X100 lol ttyl :)

ancharlina

I hope you get well soon, Becky!

STARS1806

Hay Becky!! Umm I’m really looking for some priceless clothes… If u have.. I don’t want to be greedy or anything but I would really appriciate 1. Plumpy’s Glasses 2. Emo jeans 3. Black torn 4. Orange army 5. Or swirl.. Just priceless clothes are PERFECT but those are what i need most. Im soo great Full to have someone like you too help out all the Webkinz players out there and it means a lot :’) So I appriciate everything u do! Your awesome If U would like to know, my Webkinz user is Starz1806 Almost like my webkinz news one Exept with a “z” instead of a “s” and The only capital letter is The “S” Thx sooooo much and again Im soo Greatfull to have someone that helps other ppl!

STARS1806

Sorry about the first message if it even sent.. My sis is so greedy lol

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.