♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Narnian100

Dear Fairy Godmother Becky I posted my wish back on page 37 could you please check it out? Sorry for being a bit impatient i want to finish a room that would include my wish. Thank you!!! xD ~Lion~

Becky71W

If it is for the Garnet item, I don’t have : (

crazy011

HI Becky I think it is so AWESOME that you’re giving these items away for free! You are so generous! If you have melody my username is crazybratz011 (That’s zero one one just to clarify.) Thanks!

foxstar2000

i whent through every wish and i dont know if myne whent through! if it did im so sorry to ask again but do you have any valintines day items that i could use for my valintines day room? it would help alot!! xoxo, 5 year webkinz member, foxstar2000. i acually have 2 accounts. my first one is flower99999 and my second one from last december is foxstar2000. you could add me to both if you would like. :)

Becky71W

I have some Valentine Webkinz PSI’s. Do you know which ones you’d like? I try not to send out random stuff because the person may not need/want it. If you can just let me know which items you might like and list a few because I don’t have everything. And send a friend Request to KinzMystery from the account you want it sent to. Or to both, I accept all friend request.

Hallo there Becky! I’m helloprettypanda again, and I’ve made a wish earlier, but I can’t seem to find it. Just in case, here it is again: Fairy Den Dress, Sail Hat, Plumpy, Holiday Spirit Slide, Candy Dress (Promo), Melody Hat. I know I’m asking for so much, but any one of these granted would simply mean the world to me. I’ve already sent you a friend request as of today, and I hope you will accept it. Thanks anyways, though, even if wishes are granted. I just can’t believe that you are giving away so much though. I do feel sort of bad for just asking for items that you’ve worked so hard for. Is there anything you’re looking for in particular, Becky? I will try my best to find it and send it to you, even if my wishes can’t be granted. You deserve a heartfelt thanks and a number of great gifts in return. Now I shall ponder what it may be that our wonderful fairy godmother might be looking for….~helloprettypanda~

Dear Becky: THANKS SOOOO MUCH! You’ve already granted two of my MOST important wishes, and I do believe I’ve been cluttering your forum with a lot of them. Please, since I’ve asked for so much, ignore those wishes either until you can get to people whose wishes haven’t been granted yet, or just ignore them completely. And Becky, whether you grant those other random wishes or not, please post a wish list. I’ve sent you a few random things, but I don’t think they were the perfect gift. Let me know if I’m allowed to fill any wishes for you, because its the least I can do. Thanks Becky!! ~helloprettypanda~

prettyluv

Oh btw the glasses were a “get well” gift. I hope you do not already have too many! I just saw them in my dock today. I wish I could give you more. You are so generous!!!

Becky71W

Thank you, the Magic W Shades are my favorite. I hope to have enough one day to put on all my Webkinz.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.