♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Stealthstorm

Hey there! My wish got trampled in the dust by all these other wishes! :D Ok, so I would like Wacky Jeans? I know they are HIGHLY rare…but it’s worth a shot! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Becky71W

Waving my magic wand, POOF!!! Wish granted, enjoy : ) LOL

i would like to have the amethest bed and the garnet package box or whatever is it’s psi. i feel guilty about asking for so much. please let me send you something in return. ~Texas Girl

Becky71W

Hi angel, I was able to send you the bed but I don’t have the Garnet PSI. Also just wanted to let you know that I wasn’t ignoring your invite to your Wenkinz house but was busy getting wishes sent out. If you ever see me on my main/personal account (Becky71W) feel free to invite me over. KinzMystery account is just for gifting. Hope you understand and enjoy your wish : )

Hi Becky! I’m character10 in Webkinz World (: Someone on another forum said something about a fairy godmother and I was like whaaaat? Sounds cool lol. So I looked around and here you are! :DD I’ve been on Webkinz for a long time and I don’t really have anything to show for it. If you have any Kinzstyle Shop clothing or cool rare clothing, can we work something out? Also, I was scammed and the person took my Ancient Aztec Stove, if you have it, that would be amazing. Please get back to me! Xoxoo (:

inki14

Hi Webkinzlove!! That someone was me lol. Tell me what Becky sends you and I can send what she doesn’t have. I have a lot of kinzstyle shop clothes so just lmk which ones you need. Also my username is Webkkinz10 and I friended you. Sorry again to clutter your forum, Becky!!! -Missy <3

Becky71W

OK, I sent you the Aztec Stove and 2 Kinzstyle Shop items. On the rare clothes you will have to be more specific. I won’t send out just any valuable clothes. So list some items and I might have something you are looking for. Hope you understand.

Artisticat

Okay, here is my second post. I got your wonderful gift with the medieval stone columns, but I had been so busy I forgot to tell you that shortly after I posted my comment a wonderful friend of mine sent me the columns I needed as well as the Monarch Sofa! I didn’t know if you would like these back (I’m not sure how popular the columns are) so that you can gift them to other people! I can lurk the forums or see if whoever needs one and I can just gift it to them, if you’d like me to do that instead. I know my other wishes are almost impossible (The rare holiday gifts) or my other impossible ones to get (The red/blue lava lamps). If it’s okay, I’d like to ask for these other items I’ve been looking for for a while! I know WZ jeans are out of the question, so the other clothing items I’m looking for are the WackyER Zingoz Hat (Not to be confused with the Free Ride one) I have all of the other pieces to the outfit of that except for the hat and the Cloud Adventure Wings. And for my 3rd spot I’d love to have the Strike-A-Posing Plant (I love seeing it move around in the trade room) or the Red Plasma Ball! And I know those are retired and super hard to find, so if those aren’t possible then perhaps the Arte Holiday Plush or the PotM Party Machine (My cousin got one and I always thought it was so cute!) Thank you sooo much Becky! I’m sorry this post is so long. I didn’t want to post my list without explaining anything and seeming rude. And on a side note, you’ll probably have to post a wish list soon! I see a lot of other people are asking you about one! xD Hopefully we can help you back! Thanks again!

Becky71W

Granted you 3 of your wishes : ) On the columns, feel free to pass them on or If you don’t want to bother with them you can send back. Which ever is easier for you. And no problem about your moms stuff. I can’t remember what all you were looking for for her so if you could refresh my memory that would be helpful. I remember Tulips but that is it.

Artisticat

Okay! I’ll see if anybody wants the columns, or perhaps I can try and trade them to people for stuff for my mom. If I don’t have any luck, I’ll send them back and hopefully you’ll have someone else that will need them. ^^ As for my mom, I said Tulips, the Rare Princess Theme (However she hasn’t opened her packages yet and DF and some friends told me they sent her Princess stuff, so I need to get her to open them and I can tell you what she needs so she doesn’t get double items.) I would love to get for her Butterfly Wings (Or a butterfly outfit) for her, because we dressed Jasmine up as a butterfly for Halloween one year. Jasmine’s wings were pink and purple, so the closest ones I can find are the wings from the KinzStyle outlet, but I’m sure any other butterfly wings would be beautiful! I’ve seen some other ones that have better colors besides the Kinzstyle ones, but they are eStore so I’m not sure they’re sendable (And you shouldn’t have to send eStore! You’ve given so much already.). If you could help her get some wings that would be great! And any Pink/Purple glittery princess dress, shoes. If the shoes and dresses are super rare save them for someone who’s looking for them specifically! You’ve helped out so much already. You’re such an inspiration. Thank you!

Artisticat

Also, I opened your gift and I was ABSOLUTELY shocked! I never ever ever EVER expected to get those items, they’re so rare! I almost can’t find words I was so surprised. I’m still shocked. Goodness. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I’m so glad I got the lamps, because I had the purple one from when I first joined! Yay! I wanted to send you something other than a thank you note, so I sent you back some food, but I forgot that KinzMystery is your side account and that you might want it over on your main account! If I cluttered up your inventory I’m sorry. I saw you had 300 Webkinz somewhere (WOW) and you’re probably online a lot (Having to grant all those wishes), so I thought your Webkinz might want a little snack for the summer! They probably get really hungry. Lol.

Artisticat

Oh! I saw that you said you had over 100, but not 300! That’s still quite impressive! I hope to have at least that many Webkinz one day.

Becky71W

Do you have/need the Green Lava Lamp?

Artisticat

@Becky Also, when I first mentioned my mom wanting the Rare Princess theme, both you and DF sent her lots of presents with items from it, so much that now she has 2 of 3 things! xD The bed, the throne, and something else. I wasn’t sure if either of you would want the items back, or if I should use them to help my mom get other things she needs from the theme. She’ll be glad to send the items back! She appreciates you guys’ help tremendously.

Artisticat

@Becky There’s a green one?! I only had the purple one until you gave me the red and blue. To answer your question, no I don’t. I’ve love to have it, because I thought I had all the colors until now! Thank you for asking! You’ve been so nice. It’s the same with the plasma balls, I have all of them but the red one. (Unless there’s some green, blue, or purple one I don’t know about.) I’m going to try and make a super awesome play room or something with all of them. ^^

Artisticat

Hey Becky! It appears that the forum keeps not posting my comments (I guess they keep being too long, which I’m sure you understand) So now, I’ll post two. Part of the comment I sent several days ago was that I was sorry you were sick and I hope you get to feeling better soon! (I think I read a comment of yours saying you were feeling better. I hope I’m remembering correctly!) And more importantly, if my mom (SheilaTulip) ever sends you requests for challenges and you have sent her a gift and she hasn’t sent you a thank you, it’s me and not her! I get on her account almost every day to do her dailies, because she doesn’t have time to get on very often (And she’s usually doing so many different things I have to remind her to even play any of her games). I don’t open her mail, because obviously I want her to open her own gifts! I just reminded her yesterday that she needs to get on and open her mail soon (She has like 10 packages in there!) Again, thank you so much! You’ve been an amazing help with my mom. Maybe she’ll have more than 2 rooms in her house soon. Lol.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.