Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lavadragon

Hey Ganz, whats up with my Signature Elephants profile picture? He has my other elephants silhouette behind him! Man, it’s kinda scary. Almost like he has four ears XD It’s been like this ever since the update >.<

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

I had that problem too! But mine has always been like that, haha. It’s weird, it happens everywhere with him o.O

Ditzygypsy

Help. I can’t find any actual Help/FAQ on the iOS app, nor can I find a search box on this site! I do not have the physical toy, but I would like to know how/where to adopt a baby pet because there are such cute baby items in the store. AND what are those paw things in the bottom right corner of some of the furniture and stuff for sale in the mobile app? AND is there any actual search box anywhere? Thank you.

ammykat

Will the Leaf Fawn ever be an e-store pet again?? It’s listed as one on this site but it’s nowhere :(

elsun6

We adopted pet #25 on Dec 25th but did not receive a superbed box. I thought we were supposed to get one for the 10th adoption and every 5th one after that. I filled out the customer service form but haven’t heard anything back-we didn’t even get an auto-reply saying it was received. Anyone have a suggestion for what we can do next? Thanks and happy new year!

SteinPetz

Can someone please tell me where to adopt my pet. I have a code and not a clue where to put it. It has been asked several times and no answer. Please help!!!

sally
        Key Master

Log in to Webkinz World, click on the THINGS TO DO button in the lower right corner and click on Adoption Center at the top left. If you don’t already have a WW account, you will need to start one and adopt a free pet first.

Comments are closed.