Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I just got a new secret code, and when I enter it it says it’s already been used! This is the first time I’ve tried entering this code!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

plbrandon11

Does anyone know if there is still a problem adopting more than 650 pets? I have adopted some on another account but some pets are in sets or groups and I really don’t want to split them up. I am getting close to that 650 mark and I remember that for a while there was a problem.

HelenaAutumn

There’s some Webkinz on the Kinzapedia that are active that I want, but I don’t know where to buy them at. I looked on the Webkinz page and i can’t find them, like the Red Velvet Rabbit, and the Earth Fawn. I also tried searching for them in the search bar and it comes up as “no results found”. Whaere can I buy these at?

I have two webkinz signatures to adopt I have NO clue what to name them, They are both boys one of them is a Asian Elephant and the other is a Black African Rhino plz help!

aneenosnow2

I have a Black Rhino named Arthur. Also thought about Hector. He looks very smart, so how about Plato or Socrates? Trinidad, or how about Kandula, which is the name of the legendary Sri Lankan royal war elephant which was given to the infant prince Dutugamunu in the 2nd century BC. The king and his elephant grew up together, which is a nice story. (wikipedia)

Supersof

If you adopt a webkinz on the mobile app will it come up online??

Comments are closed.