angelgirldog7′s name shop

Home Forums Pets – Archives angelgirldog7′s name shop

This topic contains 82 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  bugaboo832 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

If you need the PAWfect pet name come here. Tell me your pet’s name, gender, type of pet and I will get back to you as soon as I can!!!

that sounds neat. Texas Girl

Hey Missy, i think you used your parents sign in. And btw my other webkinz account is dapplegreyarabian and i asked to be friends with Angel, Chilly, and Stealthstorm. ~Dapplegreyhorse

pajama1010

You can call me whatever you want, angelgirldog7. I sign my posts “Missy” cause that’s the first pet of mine dapple met on webkinz. Anyway, I found the name Desiree on another forum and I think I might do that. Can I still use some of your names for other pets??? Also I am going to get the new estore sequin fox next next month, and I was thinking naming her Aurelia(Or-EL-ee-a). What do you think?? -Missy

pajama1010

Hi I also wanted to let dapple, chillylily, and angelgirldog7 know that you ever need any rares just lmk and if I have them, I will send. Thx again for all the names!!! -Missy

pajama1010

Oh and adding to that last post about the rares, also stealthstorm. Sorry! I forgot to add your name to the list. -Missy

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.