Anyone need Arctic Airplane or Narwhal Tub? ~AQUA

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need Arctic Airplane or Narwhal Tub? ~AQUA

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>PLMK! :)
    </p>

nutty_buddy

FF

Dont EVER be sorry to but in LOL you know I am horrible on values lol I appreciate someone butting in that knows values better than me LOL!

Aqua

I will leave it up to you….I just got the googles psi from a great friend as an early christmas gift lol so I don’t need that anyways LOL….it you think it would be fair the way it is, I am good, if you think adding a psi on your end would be more fair, I am good with that….like I said values….so not my strong suit LOL

NB

adama123

Nb- i have the spotted car. Can you post a list of estore, clothes or other things you can offer? Lmk!

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:29 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-03 at 08:59 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-03 at 04:27 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-02 at 11:08 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-02 at 07:10 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-02 at 02:29 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-02 at 09:41 AM
      Hey guys! i know everyone says this, but i was NOT expecting for this to post (i literally gave up on this hours ago). Anyway…
      Lepold- for the tub, i\’d love estore psi! I\’m looking for certain candykinz, zodiac, birthstone, swings, pianos and saint patty\’s themed estore ( I have a rather large wish list of estore lol) I\’m also really looking for the elegant vardo wagon and lazy muddy river.
      Nutty- For the plane, i\’d like either some estore psi or promo, and can add if needed. I might also do an estore point-for-item trade.
      ~AQUA

Hey there aqua :)
      Well hmmm how about I make you a short list? I can only think of a short few off the top of my head like the cloud sheep (its a fantasy or float away or something like that (lol) fridge), ummm, amber armchair (red estore t-rex), ummm ok yeah I am gonna have to log in because that is all I can remember LOL!! I will make a list in a few :P
      NB

I can make alist but was curious how many points youd want?
      NB

poobearz- i might want the astronomer\’s desk.
      NB- Hm… i really don\’t know. I\’ve only traded points for items once (remember the golden gown?) Maybe we should ask someone to see what\’s fair, because honestly, i have no idea. :P
      DF- were you interested in the plane or tub, just wondering?
      ~AQUA

Oh my gosh was that you?/? LOL!!!!
      I had forgotten about that! I traded to get it for my friend!! Wow you have a good memory LOL!! I made a list on a different forum (round sail cap ruby gemster emo and more for trade) you can check out and I also have more to list if we can\’t figure out an amount for points or if you don\’t see anything you like :D
      NB

Hey nutty- I ended up LOVING your star bed, but if the plane isn\’t enough for it, that\’s okay. I can probably add.
      ~AQUA

Aqua
      I am really and truly not well versed in values, I do know I looked up the value of the bed at 125-150,000 (for the other forum)…I had NEVER realized how valued that bed was…I have 2 and the first was gifted to me by a friend lol had I known it was so valued I probably never would have agreed to her sending it LOL! :D LMK what you think? I am only looking for a couple things really so if you think you need to add, a couple of my biggest wants would be candy googles psi, and spotted spaniel car…..if you don’t have either of those, just make me a short list but again, LMK what you think, you’ve got to way better versed on values than me LOL! Thanks
      NB

hmm…. the plane is actually pretty valued as well, due to the fact that it was only available in the estore for a day and two hours. I think it’s currently valued at 75,000-100,000, but by the time new years rolls around, it will be worth 100,000-125,000 about the same as the bed. And i’m so sorry, i don’t have those, but i’ll do my best to look out for them. Anyway, LMK your thoughts.
      ~AQUA

ferretfriend

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:29 PM

Hey guys! i know everyone says this, but i was NOT expecting for this to post (i literally gave up on this hours ago). Anyway…
      Lepold- for the tub, i\’d love estore psi! I\’m looking for certain candykinz, zodiac, birthstone, swings, pianos and saint patty\’s themed estore ( I have a rather large wish list of estore lol) I\’m also really looking for the elegant vardo wagon and lazy muddy river.
      Nutty- For the plane, i\’d like either some estore psi or promo, and can add if needed. I might also do an estore point-for-item trade.
      ~AQUA

Well hmmm how about I make you a short list? I can only think of a short few off the top of my head like the cloud sheep (its a fantasy or float away or something like that (lol) fridge), ummm, amber armchair (red estore t-rex), ummm ok yeah I am gonna have to log in because that is all I can remember LOL!! I will make a list in a few :P
      NB

NB

NB- Hm… i really don\’t know. I\’ve only traded points for items once (remember the golden gown?) Maybe we should ask someone to see what\’s fair, because honestly, i have no idea. :P
      ~AQUA

I had forgotten about that! I traded to get it for my friend!! Wow you have a good memory LOL!! I made a list on a different forum (round sail cap ruby gemster emo and more for trade) you can check out and I also have more to list if we can\’t figure out an amount for points or if you don\’t see anything you like :D
      NB

Hey nutty- I ended up LOVING your star bed, but if the plane isn\’t enough for it, that\’s okay. I can probably add.
      ~AQUA

Aqua
      I am really and truly not well versed in values, I do know I looked up the value of the bed at 125-150,000 (for the other forum)…I had NEVER realized how valued that bed was…I have 2 and the first was gifted to me by a friend lol had I known it was so valued I probably never would have agreed to her sending it LOL! :D LMK what you think? I am only looking for a couple things really so if you think you need to add, a couple of my biggest wants would be candy googles psi, and spotted spaniel car…..if you don’t have either of those, just make me a short list but again, LMK what you think, you’ve got to way better versed on values than me LOL! Thanks
      NB

Sorry to but in, but I think it is pretty close to fair. :)

nutty_buddy

~AQUA

NB

NB

~AQUA

NB

~AQUA

Aqua

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.