Anyone need Arctic Airplane or Narwhal Tub? ~AQUA

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need Arctic Airplane or Narwhal Tub? ~AQUA

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>PLMK! :)
    </p>

sorry nb, nothing seems to be posting… anyway, PLMKS
      ~AQUA

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 07:42 PM

FF
      Dont EVER be sorry to but in LOL you know I am horrible on values lol I appreciate someone butting in that knows values better than me LOL!
      Aqua
      I will leave it up to you….I just got the googles psi from a great friend as an early christmas gift lol so I don’t need that anyways LOL….it you think it would be fair the way it is, I am good, if you think adding a psi on your end would be more fair, I am good with that….like I said values….so not my strong suit LOL
      NB

hey again NB! The plane is currently worth 75,000-100,000 but by the time new years rolls around, it will be worth 100,000-125,000 same as the bed. LMK your thoughts.
      ~AQUA

poobearz

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-03 at 09:02 PM

poobearz wrote on 2012-12-02 at 05:05 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-02 at 02:20 PM

poobearz wrote on 2012-12-02 at 10:01 AM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-02 at 01:20 AM

leopold wrote on 2012-12-01 at 07:15 PM
      what would you like for the tub

Hey guys! Can’t believe this posted! (i literally gave up on this a couple hours ago LOL :P)
      for the tub- i’m looking for other estore psi, especially certain zodiac, birthstone, candy kinz or swings! i also really need the lazy muddy river, LMK if you have any of these! :)
      For the plane- I’m looking for either estore psi, or promo, and i can add for certain promo. Also, I may be able to work out a point for item trade, or i could trade it for some estore psi. I’m really actually not too sure, lol. LMK your best offer!
      ~AQUA

What specific birthstone and zodiac are you looking for, for the tub? I have most.

hmm.. for zodiac and birthstone.. i need
      ZODIAC
      Virgo Shower
      Astronomer’s Desk (It’s my zodiac :P)
      Aquatarium
      BIRTHSTONE
      Topaz Set (it’s my birthstone :P)
      Diamond Piano
      Amethyst Bed
      Sapphire Tub (maybe)
      CANDY KINZ
      the super sugar swing
      OTHER
      Shamrocking swing
      Jackalope PSI
      Three Ring Swing
      Elegant Vardo Wagon
      LMK which one of these you have! :)
      lol my list of wants is kinda huge….
      ~AQUA

Without logging in and checking. I know I have the Astronomers desk, saphire tub and the aquatarium. If you’d like one of those.

poobearz- just out of curiousity, did you end up having any others on my wishlist? PLMK~
      ~AQUA

Sorry I’ve been having a hard time getting my WW accounts to log in so I haven’t been able to check. My daughter did trade for a tub though so she said she doesn’t need one. Is there anything else you’d want to trade? That’s teh downside of board trading by the time things finally get set up you already have what you were trading for LOL Thanks

adama123

Aqua- i have the sapphire tub. What can you offer? Lmk!

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 07:42 PM

FF
      Dont EVER be sorry to but in LOL you know I am horrible on values lol I appreciate someone butting in that knows values better than me LOL!
      Aqua
      I will leave it up to you….I just got the googles psi from a great friend as an early christmas gift lol so I don’t need that anyways LOL….it you think it would be fair the way it is, I am good, if you think adding a psi on your end would be more fair, I am good with that….like I said values….so not my strong suit LOL
      NB

Hey NB! The arctic airplane is pretty valuable too, given the fact that the pet was only available in the estore for a day and two hours. Right now, the airplane’s value is about 75,000-100,000, but by new year’s day, it will be worth 100,000-125,000. LMK your thoughts.
      ~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.