Anyone need Arctic Airplane or Narwhal Tub? ~AQUA

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone need Arctic Airplane or Narwhal Tub? ~AQUA

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>PLMK! :)
    </p>

cutieace

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-08 at 01:15 PM

cutieace wrote on 2012-12-08 at 12:30 PM
      Hi Aqua! I was wondering what you wanted for your arctic tusk tub and/or arctic plane? LMK if anything catches your eye off my list (and you don’t have to trade both, I do need either item as it is). Thanks!
      Here’s a few things I can offer:
      Emerald tv
      Jingle elf shoes
      Promo acorn 4×4 car
      WZ jeans
      Grape soda pup fridge PSI
      Ice cream tree
      Promo enchanted elven organ*
      Candy cane seeds
      Rockerz crazy crowd effect sound machine
      Rockerz white skinny jeans
      Rockerz souvenier t-shirt
      Endangered island getaway swing PSI
      Plumfadoodle pond PSI

hey cutie! thanks so much for offering! The arctic plane is currently on hold for NB, but she hasn’t replied in a while.. so anyway… i obviously love the enchanted elven organ. I already have the priceless you offered, but i may need extra. Also, would you happen to have anything on my estore psi wishlist (printed above on this forum)? Oh, and here’s my promo wish list
      Sparkling Star Bed
      Sun Embrace Bed
      Rainbow Ride
      Swordfish PSI
      LMK Thanks!
      ~AQUA

Aqua,
      No problem! I’ll wait and see if NB replies, and I’ll hold the organ for you. If NB doesn’t reply in a decent amount of time, would you consider doing the organ for both psi? I don’t happen to have any estore psi but the emerald tv, and I’m assuming you don’t need that lol. I’m currently looking for both of those beds as well, so I don’t happen to have those. I’m sorry I don’t have any of your wants! LMK what you would like to do:)

cutieace wrote on 2012-12-08 at 12:30 PM

Hi Aqua! I was wondering what you wanted for your arctic tusk tub and/or arctic plane? LMK if anything catches your eye off my list (and you don’t have to trade both, I do need either item as it is). Thanks!
      Emerald tv
      Jingle elf shoes
      Promo acorn 4×4 car
      WZ jeans
      Ice cream tree
      Candy cane seeds
      Plumfadoodle pond PSI

hey cutie! thanks so much for offering! The arctic plane is currently on hold for NB, but she hasn’t replied in a while.. so anyway… i obviously love the enchanted elven organ. I already have the priceless you offered, but i may need extra. Also, would you happen to have anything on my estore psi wishlist (printed above on this forum)? Oh, and here’s my promo wish list

Sparkling Star Bed
      Sun Embrace Bed
      Rainbow Ride
      Swordfish PSI

LMK Thanks!
      ~AQUA

cutieace

Emerald tv
      Jingle elf shoes
      Promo acorn 4×4 car
      WZ jeans
      Ice cream tree
      Candy cane seeds
      Plumfadoodle pond PSI

hey nb… it’s been a while.. Please let me know lol
      ~AQUA

Hey NB… nothing’s really been posting lately. But PLMKS about what you think.
      ~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.