Anyone need the hippo hat?

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Anyone need the hippo hat?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  zundapp06 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

bbbbbb

Hi guys! I have a hippo hat for trade. Does anyone need it and want to make an offer?

Thanks for trading with me, and so sorry about taking so long, my computer was going slow, my comments weren’t posting when I entered, my keyboard uses a sensor and wasn’t aiming at it so it was typing bad, and I kept freezing. So sorry and thanks so much. You’re an amazing friend. JesusismyLord

bbbbbb

JesusismyLord, I’m so sorry that I’m just getting back to you now! I’ve been so busy with school lately. Could we trade over kinzpost? Sorry again! ~~bbbbbb :)

SO sorry I should have checked this, but I lost the forum. I will trade you through kinzpost, what would you like for it? I’ve been very busy too, I hope you’ll still trade me. I’ll try to check this page more often, I put a bookmark so I can find it anytime I need to. So sorry for getting back to you late, :roll: :oops: :lol: ;) Your friend JesusismyLord. (by the way, you’re fine, school gets in my way too)

bbbbbb

Cool! I sent you a friend request, and my user is ktt08. Meet me when you can! I can do Kinzchat or Kinzchat Plus :D

ok so I’ll be on anytime you schedule, except possibly this afternoon or evening, and tomorrow evening. would you want me to trade with you through kinzpost (mail) ? Sorry for finding this forum again so late, I hope you’ll still trade with me. Your friend, JesusismyLord :D ;) :P

bbbbbb

Do any of you have the username True2MyWord1? I got a friend request from someone with that user.

ok here are my offers: I have these pieces of cave explorer from estore (yes they’re tradeable) hat, shirt, skirt, girl’s shoes, boy’s shoes,/ the pink diving bell bottoms and helmet (also tradeable from estore) rare Elegant Victorian fountain and neo gothic nightstand. a fantasy coach super bed (this is a mega bed which is what they were called before super beds, that’s how old it is ;) ) a hover sleigh, your pet can ride on it and it floats over the ground, it’s a Christmas item from 2011-2012 or something like that. also quite a few older halloween items if you’re interested I’ll list them all. Thanks ! :) (also, I’ll keep a look out for the items on your wish list, my sister or cousin might have one of them) also, send me a request, unlewss I find your user on the first page and send you one, I’m JesusismyLord on webkinz.

bgos

Yeah, the person called True2MyWord1, is that person!

I’m interested! I have neo gothic nightstand if you’re interested. I also have elegant Victorian fountain. (these are both rare)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.