Anyone wonder if Hamsters will retire too!?

Home Forums Mazin’™ Hamsters – Archives Anyone wonder if Hamsters will retire too!?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  alienzoox 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

MissTupsey09

I have seen posts of people concerned that as well as caring valley they will end up doing away with the hamsters. It has been a long while since they have updated any of it here on Webkinz Newz. What do you think?

alienzoox

If new prizes, mazes, and t6rophies were available, we’d all race more often

JRS1

I really hope not. Even though nothing new has been added to Mazin Hamsters in awhile like items or prizes in Mazin Mall, Key Craze, and other Challenges, I still really enjoy playing it. The hamsters are adorable! I like designing my own mazes, and the prizes and items that are available are neat. I wish they hadn’t removed some prizes like the pedestal trophies and hamlet globes. I wish more time and creativity were devoted to coming up with new things for Mazin Hamsters as opposed to Webkinz Friends, Amazing World, and Tail Towns Friends.

The forum ‘Mazin’™ Hamsters – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.