~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

This topic contains 215 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  webkinz244 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to a interior design studio that specializes in design that is Elegant and yet wonderfully Casual. How is that possible you may ask? If you are wondering it would much easier for you just to order a room and find out! How do you order a room? It is simple! There are only a few small and easy steps! What is the room size? What is your style? What colors would you like to use? Any pieces you would like to add to your design? Is this a room for a boy or girl or maybe both? What kind of room is it? Lastly what budget do you have in mind? These are a few simple steps to a simply wonderful room! Thanks~

Who needs rooms?

webkinz244

meeeeeeeeeee! i need a room and i want it elegant and casual since it is a restroom (don’t worry its not a toilet!) i will want 1)large 2) deluxe member and no g points 3) creams whites and beiges 4)(and this IS probably ur longest order) i want too have some elegant space too relax in different ways and there will be too different sections half for boys and half for girls so id like a divider in the middle 5) make the girls section more elegant then the boys. urs always £*&webkinz1244&*£

webkinz244

can u do too other rooms? they are 1) alysa hose common room( ill get the e store when i have enough and id like u to include them in the designs this is green and brown with a few greys) and2) nafaria house (purple and grey) i want oth to include the magical feast dining table , magical moving pictures, the magical sink , webkinz wizard academy window and the same sort of design (so anything u include from the w shop

I am back and ready to fill orders! So please do not hesitate to order!

Alright Guys, I am back! I will fill your room orders quickly and orderly.

Bonjour , I am writing today, simply to say “Bon Voyage”. I will be returning on February 8th, and if you lave a room request will be more than happy complete them in a timely manner, upon my return. I am going on a voyage to learn a bit more about design. Hopefully, upon my return, my rooms with be happier. But with just as much style! So when I write again, surely my rooms will be improved further upon, and classic style will still prevail. Until then, designergirl101~

You too, your rooms awaiting moderation at my other forum. I be leaving for a month on January 11th. The only thing I ask is if you have more rooms to be done. You post them on either of my forums by January 8th. However, I will have a designer working at both my forums in my absence.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.