~designergirl101′s School of Lovely Design~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~designergirl101′s School of Lovely Design~

This topic contains 192 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to designergirl101′s School of lovely Design. I have 2 popular design forums and noticed how many want help designing rooms. So I have decided that yes I will still do your rooms but I can also teach you how to design a great room. We will cover issues such as how to decide on a great color scheme and how many colors are too many? We will discover how to mix patterns,work on a budget and the importance of a well balanced room, plus much, much more.!

Essay: For a good colour palette keeping in mind that it’s sorta of like a mix of colours but keep in mind it has to look neat not just a big blob of colours. So to create the most amazing palette that you can i would recommend a neutral wall and floors. So once you have the walls and floors now its time to decorate, this is where colour comes in. When decorating it needs to match in a way so why don’t we start with the furniture. I think it’s nice to go pastel with a mix of vibrant and neural with similar colours. But we also should have a pop of colour so putting some vibrant colours with a mix of what the theme is is best mixing it in. Colours can look pretty lovely when put right its all about placement maybe add a colourful tree or two with placement it will create a pretty simple vibrant colourful room AKA palette. Thanks for an amazing assignment even creating an outfit for it.

Okay so add me I’m boxcarchild. The essay was fairly good actually. I would give it a C+, not to shabby for myself. Once I see the room I will add it to the grade, to make it hopefully higher. I really liked what you said, but felt like it went off track of project. Its good, but not great. I don’t think its 100%, maybe like 70ish. I hope you understand, but that’s why you are here anyway. I guess it just may not have been the answer I expected. I will explain my theory to you, after I more fully understand yours. I guess the main thing will be how the room turned out, with your theory in mind. Anyway, I can’t wait to see the room!

my therey for basically the walls and floors are representing the board then furniture and wall decoration is like the paint but its better if it looks neat (it would be like if you went to a wedding in your everyday outfit okay but highly not recommended). and then matching it is important since if it all goes and blends in. it will just make it look nice and a pop of coulor pastel and vibrant basically which is nice to do together when it comes to a room or a pallet. In my essay i used a mixture of opinion with how to do it so does that explain it? I am trying sorry for confusion and does doing an outfit count for extra credit I did one cause i got into it

So basically before I start my essay I remembered that an artists palette is a board of which different colours on it so with that knowledge i created a room which LMK when you want to see the room. BTW whats your user you don’t have to say the whole thing just sstar out some of it for example my user E**l**GG. Post the essay separately

Ello Designergirl you there

can i join

Sure thing, I just need to know either if you want me to post your lessons here, or if you want to do it in the classroom at the clubhouse,…. KinzChat+ of course. Anyway did’nt you work for Garnet Remodeling? I hope you don’t mind but with it not being used for SO long anyways I started it back up, at least until y’all can find time is your schedules. Or did you want me to close it? Again kinda off topic, but I figured now was as good a time as any to ask.

i did work at garnent remodeling omg i cant belive it but first can we do lessons on here and maybe once a week i could work on a room on webkinz and then if you friend me im EmiliaGG then i could show you and then on here you could let me know because i do not have kinz chat + but my schedule i am home schooled but 3:00 kinztime u.s. would be best for me and next year since i’ll be going to a school thats a building i will have new schedule. Anyways do you remeber kc i think she left webkinz i don’t know she never seems to post literally but she might be busy. If you friend me on webkinz give me an assignment to do for a room or outfit and we can arrange a time each week to meet up on webkinz so you can have a look see. BUBBLEGUM randomness success

Okay I am sorry for the wait and here is the project; color pallete. Design a room that shows good color pallete and write a essay on how to pick a good color pallete.

its back in buisness yay *victory screech* XD Just kidding and if i was to do anything i would give a victory scream but my neighbors got that at christmas so no i won’t scream eep

smsmo

Yes, we are friends. Oh and thanks for the advise!

NP, and yes I hope we are at the same time soon! It looks from your post time as though we are but I was at the pool this afternoon so today I was not. Plus with homeschool starting are schedule is very unpredictable!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.