~designergirl101′s School of Lovely Design~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~designergirl101′s School of Lovely Design~

This topic contains 192 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to designergirl101′s School of lovely Design. I have 2 popular design forums and noticed how many want help designing rooms. So I have decided that yes I will still do your rooms but I can also teach you how to design a great room. We will cover issues such as how to decide on a great color scheme and how many colors are too many? We will discover how to mix patterns,work on a budget and the importance of a well balanced room, plus much, much more.!

Design; What did you think of the rooms they were off photo editing

613dolphin

Nickname: 613dolphin. Courses you will be attending: Color Theory, Budget Savvy, Pattern Certified, Well Balanced. Are there any degrees you hope to earn?: Not really. :) Do you want a Private Class or would you rather attend and do group projects with others?: I’d like some personalized classes, but I really don’t mind group projects! Would a weekend or weekday class work best for you?: I can get on a lot, but I don’t get on Ganzworld often, since I forget. But weekdays are fine, whatever your schedule is. :) Any thing Else?: I liked this idea and read a lot of the advice you’ve given and added you. I like the Boxcar Children too! :)

cutie135

So GG if you are not needing Box for the holidays I am going to secure her to help with my closet collection

What? if you mean me then I don’t need her or I can show her the room(s) and then send her back home and then you invite her over

I think I’ll attempt real life fashion can I manage to stay doing it through Christmas

You saw the two rooms

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.