Does Anyone Have New PSI CARS??

Home Forums Questions – Archives Does Anyone Have New PSI CARS??

This topic contains 52 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  opooma 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hey Cruisingal

I don’t have any of the new PSI cars for trade yet, I’m on the lookout for them myself.
    I was wondering if you knew about the new Acorn 4×4 promo car in the eStore?
    Wasn’t sure if you’d heard about it yet.

Also, do you need the train from the new Deluxe only wShop theme? If so I’ll gladly send one your way, I don’t need anything in return for it. (:

youngatheart

Sure, I’d love to trade! I’ll add you next time we play. My username is webinzwizard02. Hope to hear from you soon!

bailey101010

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-09 at 06:45 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-08 at 06:57 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-08 at 03:11 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-07 at 08:35 AM
      Please lmk if you have any for trade and what you are looking for. Thanks, Cruisingal

I have the American Cocker Spaniel’s FASTCAR thing. Not very new, but still a PSI car.
      Peace, Love, Chipmunks!
      <3 A.R.G. <3

Thanks amazingracegal but I have that one already. I appreciate it. P.S. Amazinggracegal is a great name!!

I figured so, I just wanted to put it out there. And thanks! :)
      Peace, Love, Chipmunks!
      A.R.G. <3

do you have any gemsters???

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-08 at 06:57 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-08 at 03:11 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-07 at 08:35 AM
      Please lmk if you have any for trade and what you are looking for. Thanks, Cruisingal

I have the American Cocker Spaniel’s FASTCAR thing. Not very new, but still a PSI car.
      Peace, Love, Chipmunks!
      <3 A.R.G. <3

Thanks amazingracegal but I have that one already. I appreciate it. P.S. Amazinggracegal is a great name!!

I figured so, I just wanted to put it out there. And thanks! :)

Peace, Love, Chipmunks!
      A.R.G. <3

cruisingal

broadwaydreamer wrote on 2012-11-09 at 11:55 AM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-09 at 10:57 AM

broadwaydreamer wrote on 2012-11-08 at 07:33 PM
      The Grape Soda Pup PSI is a Fridge (Soda Can Fridge).
      I have a going list of all the cars in Webkinz, & here are the newest PSI ones:
      Tie Dyed Pickup Truck (Tie Dyed Pony)
      Spotted Sports Car (Spotted Spaniel)
      Rooster Roadster (Rockabilly Rooster)
      And then I’m not sure if you’re collecting the gem cars, but they’re sendable & here’s all the released ones:
      Emerald
      Alexandrite
      Ruby
      Peridot
      Sappire
      Rose Zircon
      Topaz

Hey Broadwaydreamer, Thanks for the info. I need almost all of those new ones. LOL I’ll keep trying!! Good luck with your collecting as well. Your friend, Cruisingal

Haha, the gemsters seem to be pretty hard to come by, so thanks for the luck! LOL
      I trade on another website a lot, so I’m hoping to find the gemsters I still need there!
      Out of curiosity what are all of the cars that you still need besides the new PSI ones?
      I’ve been working on trading for duplicate cars lately in hopes of try to trade them for ones I need, so I may have one you need, or at least know where to find it! …though that excludes the crazy hard to find Arctic Airplane, Blue Dragster, & Striped Safari SUV! Haha
      ~Michele

Hi BroadwayDreamer, I am looking for the Zum Rainbow rover also. I have a few extra Psi Cars if you need some. I don’t have any of the new ones but I do have extras of older ones. Is there any in particular that u need? Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

cruisingal

youngatheart wrote on 2012-11-09 at 12:45 PM

I have the new signature African wild dog helicopter for trade. The only thing I really need for it is the night mare psi. Let me know if you have one!

Hi Young at heart, I have the Nightmare Psi. I’d be happy to trade you for it. My username is cruisingal just like on here. Please lmk if you’d like to trade. Thanks

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.